d o u z e

I laid in bed shirtless as a pantless Alexander laid next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked placing a hand on my bare chest. "Nothing." I lied. Alexander moved his hand up and down. "I know you're being untruthful with me Laurens." I stayed silent. "What's wrong? You can tell me anything. I will always love you just the same." I sighed.

"Just worried about Aaron, he seems so broken, I've never seen him so emotional. It's honestly scarring me." Alexander nodded. "Listen, we can go see him and Theo tomorrow, bring them some chocolate or something--" I cut him off. "Alexander, Aaron doesnt like chocolate." Alex sighed. "Well what the fuck do I get a man who doesn't like chocolate?" I giggled. "Real presents."

Next day time skip.

I don't know why but I just had this dark and empty feeling. I stared at the ceiling unwanting to move. I felt Alexander shift.

I know he loves me...right?

What if he's just pittying me?

Can't I just enjoy this damn moment?

How can I help Aaron?

He's so devistated.

He's deppresed.

I can do something.

Why aren't I doing something?

What's he doing right now?

Call him.

I picked up my phone and opened my messages. "You're awake?" Alexander asked. I sighed. "Been that way for three hours."

NeverbeTrulyfree:
Heyo, just shooting you a good morning text. I hope today goes well for you.

Bursar:
Thank you?

Bursar:
Are you being paid for this?

Neverbetrulyfree:
No.

Bursar:
why are you being so nice to me?

Neverbetrulyfree:
Because I'm your friend.

I put my phone down and glared at the worried Alexander. "Laurens, are you alright?" I looked at the ceiling. "Yeah...just fine." Alexander held my hand. "Please tell me the truth?" He asked. "Just a flash of deppresion, it's nothing." Alexannder nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "Okay. Well I'm here for you. Do you want to skip visiting Burr today?" Alexander asked. I shook my head. "I'm going over to his house today. Even if you don't want to come with me."

Alexander put his hand by my pants and sliding it back and forth. "Alex, what are you doing?" He moved his hand farther down. "I want to repay you for you kindness to me and other people. I want to repay you with my body. I want you to take me." I blushed deeply. "I...I don't need-" Alexander cut me off. "No. I want you to have sex with me." I looked seing his serious expression. I hesitated but moved to be on top of him. "Are you sure you want this?" Alexander tangled his hands in my hair. "Yes. Do it." I stared into his eyes and saw need and want. Why would I turn that down?

Of course, Le time skip.

I turned drummed my fingers on the steering wheel while staring at the traffic. I turned to Alexnader. "Could you call Burr and tell him we're coming to visit him?" I asked. Alexander nodded and opened his phone do do so. "Hey, Burr, sir, Laurens and I are coming over to your house, we got stuck in a traffic jam but trust me we're on our way....alright....sure, what kind? Alright....yes you do that....Alright...goodbye." Alexnader put his phone on the dashboard. "What did he say?" I asked. "Oh, he wants us to swing by a Wal-Mart and pick up some apple juice." I nodded.

Yes, another time skip.

I rang Aaron's doorbell, being greeted with Aaron openinh the door, Theodosia in hands. I giggled. "Hey Aaron." He forced a smile and nodded. "Come in, I just finished cleaning." I nodded and walked in with Alexnader. "Nice. Oh, where do you want me to put his?" I asked refering to the large apple juice in my hand. "Oh, just the coffee table for now is fine."

I nodded and did so. "How are you doing my friend?" I asked with an attemptedly comforting smile. "Eh" he made a kind of/ish hand gesture. "I'm alright, I suppose." He responded while putting Theodosia down. "Wanna go lay down?" Burr asked dropping down to the todler's level. She nodded.

"You seem absoloutely exhausted from doing a whole lot of nothing. Come on." Aaron stood back up. "I'll be right back. Just gonna put her majesty down for a nap." He rolled his eyes and picked Theo up. I nodded as did Alexander. Aaron left, child in arms. I giggled and looked at Alexander who was smiling like an idiot. "What's wrong?" I asked. He hadn't been talking which was completely absurd for him.

"What? Oh uh...nothing. Just thinking about how Phillip is doing." He responded quietly. I held his hand. "Phillip is just fine with Eliza. Don't worry." I reassured. Alexander nodded. "I know, I just...I'm worried about him and her, not like they need me." He mumbled the end.

"Yes they do, Phillip needs a father and Eliza can't raise a child by herself." Aaron walked back in. "Hey there." I greeted. Aaron waved. "You two so know you're allowed to sit down, correct?" He asked. I nodded. "Just uh-- didn't-- I got stuck talking to Alexander." I sat on the sofa and Alex followed suit.

I put my arm around Alexander making him blush lightly. "So Aaron, are you doing alright? By that I mean are you getting enough sleep, are you taking care of yourself?" I asked. "Oh, uh...I got like five hours of sleep last night... I have a therapist now, I'm working on a job, so of course life is being a dick to me but uh...I guess I can't do anything about it." Burr acknowlaged. I nodded. "That's good, you should take a day off. I'll take Theodosia, we'll keep her for the day, bring her back that night, and you can just take a mental health day." I offered.

"No, I wouldn't dare ask something so extreme of you two." Burr declined. "We would love to help you. I know what it's like, don't forget, I have a son." Alexander added on. I nodded. "We...really?" Aaron's eyes lit up. The two of us just nodded. "Okay...uh...how about in a few weeks?" He asked. I nodded. "Sounds good to me."