n e u f

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to move but felt a restraint. I looked over seeing Alexander, I haven't woken up next to him in about a year...holy shit.

I smiled widely, afraid to wake him up. Although, Alexander moved and sighed. "You're awake finally I can tell." I looked at him shocked. "W-what?" He smiled. "Yep." He got on top of me and closed his eyes again. I giggled. "Alexander, what in Lins name are you doing?" He opened his eyes and met my level. "I dunno." I was met with a love filled kiss, this wasn't rare at all, but still it felt like I was falling for him so over again.

Alexander kissed down my neck, his memory must be insane because he went straight to biting my sweet spot. I bit my lip as Alexander pulled away from me, not getting off though. "Is it just me, or is it really hot in your room this fine morning, Laurens~?" He asked, my name rolling off his tongue as he pulled his shirt off and went back to kissing me. I couldn't help but blush deeply.

"I know you probably don't want to take this any farther, so I won't but, I have to bail anyway." He was at this point sitting on me, his legs on either side of my waist, and his hands on my stomach. "Do you have to go?" I asked putting my hands on his waist. "I'm afraid so my dearest. I have to get back home." His phone rang. He sighed and managed to grab it and answer.

"Hello. Mhm. Yeah. Yep. I- yeah. Mkay. Hi Phillip. Yes I know. You will. Mkay bye." He hung. Up and put his phone down. "What's wrong?" I asked. He shrugged while pulling my shirt off and laying on top of me. "Just telling me she would be on her way soon." He kissed me gently and put his hands on my chest and looking at me.

"How are you staying like that?" I asked refering to his current position. "I'm comfortable, it's kind of like a plank." I giggled.

Time Skip.

We hadn't moved very much, Alexander's head was just on my chest now. Next thing I knew I heard my doorbell ring. My eyes widened. "Sh, sh, sh." Alexander put a finger to my lips and stayed still the bell rang again. He got up. "Play along my love." He whispered. "SON OF A BITCH, IM ON MY WAY!"

He yelled towards the door. I got up and rushed while getting dressed. Alexnader ran downstairs. I followed soon after. Eliza looked confused. "I- why are you basically naked?" Eliza asked Alexander. "I just got hot and--" i cut him off. "I tried to lend him a shirt or something but he said he didn't want it." I lied.

Alexander groaned. "I didn't want to be of inconveniance to you!" He argued back. I shook my head. "Go get dressed you damn idiot."I playfully hit him in the shoulder so he walked upstiars. There I stood. The only thing standing in the way of my dreams.

"How are you today John?" I shrugged. "I'm fine." I responded looking away. Alexander came back downstairs. "I'm back!" Alexander yelled to me. I nodded. "Hey, Eliza, mind if I have a brief chat with Laurens for a minute?" Alex asked. Eliza nodded and walked to the car, sitting in the passengers seat.

Eliza p.o.v. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I sat in the car receiving a phone call. Angelica! I answered quickly. "Yes?" I asked with a smile."hey, this is important...do you think Alexander is cheating on you?" I furrowed my brow. "No! Of course not! Why would you make such an outragous assumption?" I looked out of the window staring at Alexander who was talking to John about something.

"Have you ever doubted a kiss. Or two?" I gulped. "Yeah...but then he started to spend more time with me! He...he told me he was working!" Who in gods name would he cheat with though. "Has he ever refused sex? While he obviously wants it and then left the house?" My eyes widened.

"Where are you going?" Alexander sighed. "The guys won't leave me alone, they want me to go out for drinks." He explained.

"Oh, well have John drive you home. Or just stay with someone for the night." I examined him, he does this weird thing were he bites the skin off of his lip when he's in desprate need of sexual contact. He started doing that and walked out instantly.

-----

"Alexander~" I leaned against the doorway.

"Eliza...hello."

I smiled. "Do you want to...do something tonight?" I asked stepping over to him.

"Not tonight, I have work to attend to out of the house." He proceeded to chew his lip.

"Don't you have some time?"

"Maybe later, honey."

-----

"You never pay any attention to me! Just look at me for five minutes in a loving way for gods sake!" I yelled at him while following him through the house.

"Eliza, I'm a very busy man, do you think I just sit in my office and write about the colors and pigments of my shitting walls? I'm working like a fucking dog and this is the thanks I get." He turned around to face me.

"I can't believe you! I spent my days lonely because you're always working and my nights worrying just simply about how much you love me any more!"

"Yeah? Well my patience is running pretty fucking thin. You are the most bipolar ass person I have ever met, did you know that? Even Jefferson isn't this wishy washy with his emotions!"

"Alexander, just pay attention to your wife goddamnit! Just talk to me!"

"I'm fucking talking now aren't I? God! Sometimes I wish I had never married you! Do you ever see out if your own god damn perspective?"

"You know what! That's really how you feel? Leave! Don't fucking come back for all I care!"

"You are being such a bitch right now and it's only further proving my point. So yeah, I will. Gladly."

I started to breathe heavily. "Oh my god...Angelica...he...he's cheating on me...and I'm driving him away." "Eliza, it's okay. I just don't know who it's with." I looked down. He doesn't know interest in any other women. I looked back up seeing Alexander placing a hand on John's arm and then hug him. Oh my god...

"Angelica...I think my husband is cheating on me...with another man." "That's disgusting." "It's in his DNA I guess. He can't change who he was born as...Angie, I think I'm gonna have to call you back.." "He's fucking gross. God, i could've dealt with a woman but a man? You deserve so much more than that queer."

"Angelica, his attraction to men doesn't make me upset it's that he didn't tell me..." "It's disgusting though. He deserves to be outed publicly." I shook my head. "I can't believe you're saying this...Anglelica! You're talking about my husband here! If this is how you truly feel, you might as well just stop talking to me." "Fine. Bye." Bloop. I threw my phone on the dashboard. "What am I gonna do..?"