Too Much To Bear

Albus climbed the stairs to his father's office. He had been in the round room  with red brick walls multiple times, but never to do what he was about to do. He marched past a protesting Mrs Petty, Harry's secretary, and swinged the door to his father's office.

"I'm busy." Harry said without looking up from the paper work on his large desk.

"I don't care." Harry's eyes went wide at the sound of his son's voice and he stood up from his chair. "You're going to listen to me."

"Albus, what are you doing here-"

"-you know exactly what I'm doing here." Albus interrupted. "How could you do this... he's my best friend, you've known him for centuries-how-"

"You don't know anything of what's going on right now." Harry argued.

"I don't ?" Albus asked.

"You don't." His father stated, Albus laughed.

"Well dad, you are wrong." Albus stared. "I know exactly what's going on here and you have no right. You have no right. Stop blaming Scorpius for all this bullshit and start searching for Lucius!" He raised his voice. "I don't understand! Your turning every corner to avoid him! Why!?"

"It's more complicated than you think-"

"You don't know what I think!" He yelled. "But you know that Scorpius hates his grandfather and that he is a bloody good guy! He would never conspire with Lucius." Harry didn't say anything, he just stared at his son. "Scorpius is dating Rose, don't you think she would notice if he was up to something? Don't you think I would notice? Don't you think McGonagall would notice? We are not bloody blind!" Harry kept silent. "Aren't you going to say something?"

"What is there to say?" He said as he sat back down behind his desk.

"You're unbelievable." Albus shook his head.

"I'm just doing my job."

"This is not your job!" Albus yelled once again. "Your job is to protect people! Your job is to be a minister!"

"That's what I'm doing."

"No you're not! A minister doesn't hide attacks! A minister doesn't lose his time like you are! A minister doesn't act like-like a coward!"

"Don't you say that!" Harry stood up from his seat and hit his hand on the table.

"Say what? Say you're a coward? Why not? You sure act like one."

"That's enough!" He stepped away from his desk and marched towards Albus. "You don't speak to me like that! I deserve respect!"

"I'll only respect you when you do something worth being respected."

"I'm still your father!"

"No." Albus shook his head. "This is not the father I know. The father I know doesn't act like a coward, the father I know doesn't back away from a fight. So no, you're not my father."

In a split second, Harry's hand came in contact with Albus as he slapped him across the face, Albus felt a sharp pain on his left cheek. "You don't speak to me like that." He warned.

Albus glared at his father, holding his aching left cheek. "Don't worry, I won't ." He said and with that he left the room, closing the door forcefully behind him. Albus made his way through the dark corridors of the ministry back to the Hall to find the people he came with but midst them, Scorpius.

"I'm so fucking sorry." Albus said as he hugged his best friend. "This shouldn't be happening to you."

"It's fine." Scorpius said.

"It's not, it's no where near fine. I wanna get out of here."

"Let's go." Sirius patted Albus on the back. Why was he here? He ignores his thought and made his way towards the fire place anyways.

————————————————————

jesus christ ths is so fucking short and badly written im so sorry .

Comment what you think and vote!!!

xx