flesym lortnoc ot em rof drah

Hard For Me To Control Myself

"Hey, did you know the first celebrity homosexual to come out was Billy Haines? And he technically didn't even come out, he was arrested in a YMCA for getting 'frisky' with a sailor, then he refused to marry a woman and they canceled his contract." Matrix looked up from his computer screen and smiled brightly at Beta reading on his bed. "Also, I've got more on Elias' name. It also means his God is Yahweh. I'm sorry to say this, but the voice in your head is Hebrew."

Ah poked her head out from the bathroom. She and the boys had made a pit stop to drop little Min at her sister's house, not saying when she'd be back to get her. She simply didn't feel comfortable bringing her along. "Matrix."

"Yeah?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Giving information no one cares about." Ah smiled sweetly.

Matrix frowned and gave Ah a flat look. He put his hand up and flicked his wrist, making the bathroom door shut quickly. Ah moved her head before the door could crush it. "Unnecessary!"

"Ah, no one cares," Matrix mocked. Ah frowned through the door, locking it, and Beta smirked. "I mean really if you're gonna talk my dear friend lower your voice," he continued to taunt.

Matrix realized Hershey was rolling closer to him in his sleep and tried to flip him over.

Instead, he broke off the doorknob to the bathroom.

Both handles, to Matrix's surprise, as he heard the clink from the other side. The door still locked. Ah banged on the door and Matrix let his mouth hang open. "Matrix? Matrix this isn't funny!" Ah yelled through the door.

Matrix set the computer down and scurried to the door. "Oh man, I'm so sorry...sort of."

"Matrix!"

"Okay okay! I'll get you out just give me a second."

"I am not paying for this door!"

Beta snickered a little from his bed but didn't get involved.

"Relax you'll be out within an hour, I promise," Matrix said, trying to bust the door open. He heard something ring and looked over at his phone in the corner. He jogged over to it and checked the text. Ah banged on the door once more. "Hold on," Matrix muttered, squinting at the screen.

913-104-3875

If you really want to meet me, then meet me in the storage room behind the grocery store.

"Matrix! Hey! I'm claustrophobic and it's steamy in here!"

"Then take colder showers," Matrix called back, half paying attention. He replied to the text.

Me

How'd you get this number?

913-104-3875

If I can hack into your friend's brain, then I think I can hack into a phone as well.

Me

Elias.

913-104-3875

Matrix. So are you coming or not?

Me

Oh, we're coming, and then we're gonna kick your ass.

913-104-3875

I'm not here to fight...just come in two hours. I'll be waiting...

"MATRIX!" Ah screamed and Matrix started to produce a headache.