【 ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 】

❛ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴇᴋᴜ❜

✧ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ✧

Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya had known eachother since childhood, considering they grew up in the same neighbourhood. Katsuki spent most of his time with a small group of friends, Izuku being in this group. But after developing his Quirk, his agression and desperation to be the best grew, fulled by a never-quenching flame.

"This is easy!" Katsuki exclaimed, keeping the ball up with his knee, completely at ease. Izuku watched in awe and amazement. With a failed attempt, Izuku lost his balance and hit the ground.
"Ow!" He groaned.
"Izuku, you really can't do anything, can you?" Katsuki teased.

***

"You can read the charaters for 'Izuku' as 'Deku', you know" Katsuki bragged to the group with confidence.
"Kacchan, you can read?" One of the children questioned, amazed.
"You can't?" He replied smugly. Izuku's eyes glistened as he admired Katsuki. He had always found him to be fascinating.
"And 'Deku'," Katsuki continued, turning to Izuku, "means someone who can't do anything!"
"Really?" Someone asked. Katsuki smirked at Izuku menacingly.
"Stop that..." Izuku mumbled.

***

"Kacchan, how many times did yours skip?"
"Seven!" he boasted proudly.
"Wow!"
"That's Kacchan for ya!" The group applauded, praising him.
"What about you, Deku?" Katsuki grinned, turning to the hesitant boy.
"Z-Zero times..." Izuku stuttered, trying to hide his embarrassment. A chorus of laughter erupted through the small crowd.

It had always been Izuku's dream to be a hero like his Role Model, the legend All Might, but when Izuku discovered he didn't have a Quirk, it didn't crush his spirits. He was teased constantly by Katsuki and his friends, but that never put him off his goal to help people.

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

 ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 444

 ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 25/07/2018

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ 'ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴇᴋᴜ'. 

 ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴ, ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, sᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇs ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ. ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ, ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴠɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏɴ-ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴛ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴏɴᴇs sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴀsᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ. ᴀᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs, ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇʏ, sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴏғғ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴏғғ. ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ