【 ғɪᴠᴇ 】

💥 ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ 💥

Throughout training, I was distracted. I couldn't stop feeling so goddamn stupid about what I said to comfort Deku in the locker room. Why the fuck didn't I just let the bastard torment himself? I had confused even myself at that point, and after the 5th mistake in my attacks, I gave up on the lesson and walked away before I killed somebody. That somebody probably being Mineta. Stupid bastard making Deku feel like shit. 

Deku had been watching me most of the time, either blushing or beaming. I don't know where I stand with him, and quite frankly it's becoming painful to try to figure it out.

I stayed outside the locker room until the class ended, just leaning against the wall and staring at a small crack in the ceiling. My thoughts consumed me at that point. Deku is my problem; I can't concentrate when he is around, I can't concentrate when he isn't around, he makes me feel a certain way...I'm too vulnerable around him...Just being within a few yards of him fucks my head up, leaving me so confused I can hardly make a proper sentence...It started when we joined UA...when I saw him in a real light for the first time, without my angsty teen blindfold twisting his image.

What a fucking shitstorm this was turning out to be.

"Bakugou." 

I turned my head slightly to acknowledge the Icyhot dickhead that had addressed me. When had he left the class? Better question, when did he get here? 

"What do you want?" I snapped, just one look at him making my blood boil.
"It's not like you to mess up so much," He began, "Or to just disappear...quietly."

"Quit busting my balls, I can do as I please."

"Never said you couldn't..." He answered, "...But since your 'free will' has clearly messed with Midoriya, I'm afraid I must intervene."

"What do you know? That's our business, not yours," I snapped. This prick is pissing me off already.

"Dude, you literally kissed the guy infront of the entire class. This isn't just your business anymore," He deadpanned.

"What the fuck do you mean?" 

"You never noticed the giant window in the classroom? It overlooks the gate. I'm sure you can fill in the rest," He explained, pulling his phone out of his pocket, checking the time casually.

...Why didn't I use my fucking brain. What did they say to him yesterday? What happened after I left? 

"Shit," I hissed, covering my face, trying to hide my shame.

"Look, I'm as gay as they get, so I don't care, honestly. Midoriya is a good friend of mine, and I'd hate to see him self destruct just because your inner horny angsty teenager is making you oblivious the damage you're doing," He spoke calmly, his expression neutral.

"Watch it," I muttered, "I don't take kindly to fuckboys trynna insult me."
"So I've heard," He answered. 

"Kacchan? Todoroki?"

Deku stood by the locker room door, a confused look on his perfect- I MEAN STUPID FACE. 😐

"What's going on?" He asked.
"Speak of the devil," Half 'n Half commented, now fully focused on his phone, scrolling through something with vague interest.

"Fuck off a minute, Deku," I spoke out of habit.

"O-Oh okay," He stuttered without protest, slipping into the locker room quickly and closing the door.