【 ᴏɴᴇ 】

🥦 ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ 🥦

"Even though your scared...That's what I hate about you!" Kacchan yelled, a sharp glint of determination clear in his eyes.
"Bakugou! Give me your status...What happened?" Iida spoke through his earpiece.
"Just shut up and defend! I'm really angry right now!" He replied harshly.
"I'm not asking how you feel! Hey!"
Kacchan hung up the earpiece and turned his attention back to me. I froze for a second. With a smirk, he lunged out. "Uraraka! Go!" I ordered. I raised my hands by my head, my grip on the capture tape tightening. I looked away as he made his first move. Predictable. "Looking away? You must be sure of yourself," Kacchan observed, with certainty that I had no idea what I was doing. That's where he's wrong. I took the opportunity of him raising his leg to wrap the capture tape around it.
"The capture tape-?!" he breathed.
"Hero notebook number 10, page 18," I stated, pushing him back. I had studied Kacchan many times, his moves and defences. He made his next two reckless and predictable attacks, each one I blocked. He noticed this and started taking caution with his moves. I looked down the corridor and back at Kacchan. I won't be able to get close to him as easily anymore. I ran for it, mapping where it was that I was running to.
"Come back here, Deku!" He screamed after me. I need a plan. I dived around the corner, pressing my back against the wall. A frustrated yell erupted through the empty corridors.
"Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?!" Kacchan bellowed. He's not that far away.
"Was it fun tricking me all this time? Huh?! You've got a flashy Quirk there, don't you?!" He finished, his footsteps drawing nearer.
I have to win this, Uraraka needs to get to the weapon, and fast. We won't be able to beat Kacchan and Iida in a fair fight...
"There you are," I looked up, my gaze meeting his.

Shit.

Think.

The Gauntlet on his right arm flashed red.

"With your stalking-" Ouch...I don't stalk, I observe.. "you probably already know," He began, "but my Quirk, Explosion, lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode." He aimed the gauntlet at me and gripped the pin.
"If they made this the way I asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside of them, and..."
My eyes widened as what he was planning dawned on me.

"Young Bakugo! stop!" All Might exclaimed through the earpiece.
"You'll kill him!"

"It won't hit him, he won't die!" Kacchan explained with sadistic glee, pulling the pin. I panicked as I watched the explosion hurtling towards me, unable to run. I was knocked back, but wasn't dead...yet. I dragged myself up and glared at Kacchan as his figure emerged from the cloud of smoke, his unwavering smirk still plastered on his face.
He's gonna win at this rate.
"Come on, use your Quirk Deku," He demanded.
"I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength,"

He's gone insane.

"Uraraka, whats the situation?" I asked through my earpiece, ignoring him. Not the best choice. I wasn't listening to what All Might had told Kacchan as I was listening to Uraraka. He growled and it was clear to me that he was fighting some internal battle.
"Move to the pillar by the window, over and out!" I ordered, bringing my focus back to Kacchan. He roared and lunged forward, using his Quirk. His moves became too fast to calculate. He's not giving me time to think. He grabbed my arm and swung me over, slamming me against the floor.
"You're...below me!" He yelled. Pain erupted through my body and I found it hard to breathe.

..I can't do it...
..he's too strong...
...I have no choice...

...but to use...my Quirk..

I brought myself to my knees and crawled to the window. Standing, I faced him. He walked slowly, calmly even, towards me.
"Why won't you use your Quirk? Are you underestimating me?" He questioned.
"No," I muttered, bringing my gaze up with false confidence.

"You've been like this ever since we were kids...have you been underestimating me like that since then, you bastard?!" He roared.
"That's not it..." I continued, "You're...You're an amazing person! That's why I want to beat you! I want to win and surpass you, you idiot!" I screamed.
He stared at me for a moment.
"Don't look at me like that you damn nerd!" He snapped. Instantly, we both bolted for eachother, my mind fixed on winning. I had admired him all my life, and now I will take him down.
"Uraraka, get ready!" I ordered into my earpiece as I grew nearer to him.

I know I can't beat you one-on-one..at least not yet...but I can still win.

Instead of swinging my fist at him, I pushed past him and hit the ceiling. The structure of the building wobbled, threatening to collapse. Each floor of the building cracked, leaving a gaping hole in each. Kacchan looked up, stunned. I blinked back tears as I fought against the pain. I clenched my jaw and levelled my gaze.
"From the start...you are underestimating me, aren't you?" Kacchan raged.
"I wasn't...going to use it..." I stuttered, barely forming the words. "Because I can't use it....because my body can't handle the impact....Aizawa said so, too..." The dust cloud had finally settled and Kacchan set his gaze on my shaking form. His eyes widened and his smirk faded, instead being replaced with distress.
"But...this was all...I could think of..." I finished, feeling faint.

I dropped to the ground, the world going dark.

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1007

ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 25/07/2018