【 sᴇᴠᴇɴ 】

🥦 ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ 🥦

An awkward silence hung in the air as I gazed at the floor, unable to look at my friends in the eye.

"Deku...I'm ashamed of you."

I flinched.

"Running away like that without giving me a chance to hug you to death and tell you how much I love you, even if you bat for the Bakugou team-"

"Alright Uraraka, that's a bit too much," Iida interrupted with an awkward smile. 

"You think? It sounded better in my head...oh well, point being, why did you not give us a chance to talk to you?"

"B-Because I...I didn't want you guys to hate me?" I replied.
"Hate you?!" They both questioned in unison, as if I'd just insulted them, "Oh Izuku, we would never hate you!"

"We just want you to be happy, and if being with that arrogant, pompous, narcissistic, hot-headed, evil-"

"Okay, okay...we get the point." Iida interrupted, "You don't like Bakugou, but he does so you might wanna watch it a bit."

"Oh...right, yes...well, if being with him makes you happy, Deku, then I can't really argue with that...I can tell you guys are perfect together, and I support you."

"Same here," Iida piped up.

I was at a loss for words. I thought I'd lost my friends forever, and yet here they are...still supporting me the way they've always done since I started at UA. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the tears that followed.
"Deku?! Why are you crying?? Did I say something wrong?" Uraraka panicked. I wipe my eyes quickly and smiled at her.
"You said everything just right," I replied. Her face lit up and I soon found myself in her tight grip.
"Uraraka-san!" Iida yelled, trying to pry her off of me, "You're gonna hug him to death!"
"I don't care," She giggled, hugging me tighter, "An amazing death it shall be!" 

"Put death by cuddles on my grave~" I squeaked, laughing.

It's great to have my friends back.

❃❃❃

💥 ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ 💥

Kicking a round-ish stone along as I walked, I let myself get wrapped up in thought. I was only a block away from my house, and yet the walk seemed to be taking hours. It pissed me off. When I finally got home, I walked straight past both my parents and went to my room. I threw my bag down and flopped onto my bed.
"Katsuki! Get down here!"
Grumbling, I slid off my bed using next to no effort and slithered down the stairs.
"Yeah?" I answered, walking into the kitchen.
"...Jesus, my son actually came when I called him," She muttered with a shocked expression.
"Ugh, just tell me what you wanted."
"And he didn't swear at me?? Alright, what happened?" She questioned in a completely serious tone.
"W-What? Nothing," I answered. Putting down the rag she had in her hands, she stood infront of me and stared intently.
"What the hell?" I mumbled, oddly not being able to look away.
"Oh my god," She gasped, "You've got that lovesick look in your eyes!"

What?

"Ma, no."
"OH MY FUCKING GOD, MASARU-!"
"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed at her. She beamed at me in return.
"So~," She began, "Who's the lucky girl?"
"No one!" I argued "He's-"
She raised her eyebrow at me expectantly.
"He?" She teased, smirking at me.

Shit.

"I-uh..."
Suddenly, she threw her arms around me.
"I've always wanted a gay son!" She squealed. To say I was confused would be a complete understatement.
"So, who is it?!" She grinned in excitement.
"...I'm sorry, I'm still trying to process what the actual fuck is going on right now."
Rolling her eyes, she let go of me and folded her arms.
"Tell. Me. Who."
"Mm...no," I smirked. She punched me lightly. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop smiling.
"Y'know Izu-"
"Izuku? Inko's boy?!" She exclaimed. I nodded.
"Oh my sweet jesus, does Inko know?? Is Izuku even gay? I thought he was more of a womanizer to be honest-"
"Ma," I stopped her.
"Heh, right..."
Rolling my eyes, I rubbed my face and once again turned my attention to her. She picked up her phone and started doing something.
"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.
"Me? Oh, I'm just checking..uh...my email?" She replied, the 'statement' sounding more like an uncertain excuse. I decided to just shrug it off.
"Well...I'm gonna go out.."
"To meet Izuku?" She beamed.
"Uh...probably, I don't know.." I answered slowly, still kinda creeped out with her behaviour. Cautiously leaving the room, I picked up my keys and phone and headed out, slamming the door on my way with a satisfied grin.

❃❃❃

💜 ɪɴᴋᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ 💜

After getting a text from Mitsuki telling me that her son was in love with Izuku and that he loved him back, I sat on the sofa in the Lounge, waiting for Izuku to get home. I had never been a homophobic person, but I would be lying if I said that Katsuki being gay was a great shock to me. He had always seemed like a playboy, picking up girls wherever he could. But he's not after girls. He's after a boy. My Boy. My son. I didn't want him to hurt Izuku anymore, but if I force the two apart, Izuku might run to him anyway, then he'd come home late, lie to me, drop out of school, get onto drugs, become an alcoholic-

"Mom..?"

My head snapped up and my gaze settled on Izuku standing in the doorway, his keys still hanging in the door. I patted the seat next to me and, slowly, he sat there.
"Is everything okay?-"
"Do you like him, Izuku?" I asked, interrupting him. He stilled for a second.
"Who?"
"Don't act dumb, Izuku."
"I don't know what you're-"
"Katsuki Bakugou."
He froze completely. The colour drained out of his face and he looked away from me.
"I would be lying if I said I support this, not because of his gender but because of who he is....I don't want you to get hurt..." I explained.
"Who told you?"
"So it is true?" I asked, trying to catch his gaze again.
"Kind of?"
"Seriously Izuku! Yes or no! No in between!" I snapped. He looked at me, hurt evident in his eyes.
"Look, I'm sorry-"
"I have homework to do," He excused himself and ran up the stairs, leaving me alone and full of doubt.

🥦 ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's ᴘᴏᴠ 🥦

I closed the door behind me, pressing my back against it. I groaned aloud, trying to calm my racing heart.
How did my mom find out? Did someone from class tell her? No, that's stupid, why would anyone from class talk to my mom? Plus, it only became offical like an hour ago...but everyone else doesn't know that-
My phone began to ring, making me jump. I sighed as I picked it up, not bothering to look at the caller ID.
"Deku, meet me at the park, now," Kacchan spoke quickly before hanging up. I stared at my phone in confusion. Quickly changing out of my uniform and into some casual clothes, walked down the stairs and out the house, ignoring my mother calling out for me. I slowly made my way to the old park that me and Kacchan played in, the place forever etched into my memories. Opening the rusty old gate, my gaze snapped to a blonde boy sitting on the swingset, swinging his legs gently with the breeze.

"Kacchan..." I called with a fake smile. He turned slightly and motioned me to come over. I obliged and stood infront of him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, looking at me quizzically.
"H-Huh? N-Nothing," I mumbled.
"Liar," He said softly, standing up and pulling me into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his neck with a small sigh. We stood like that for a few minutes, not a word between us. It wasn't awkward, surprisingly.
"My mom knows, and I don't know how..." I whispered. He pulled me back slightly, looking down at me.
"What?"
"Yeah, I really don't know how she-"
"That bitch," He growled.
"Who?" I asked, puzzled. He paused.
"Uh, nothing, don't worry about it..." he replied, cupping my face with his hand and brushing his thumb across my cheek. I blushed, for the 100th time today.

Why does he have such an effect on me?

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1372

ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 20/09/2018