Feeling Like Cinderella.

"Ella, come down here, we need to talk!"

"Coming, father."

My father was my best friend. I never thought my mother could do this. I reached the bottom of the stairs and there she was holding the gun to his head.

"Ella, for years I have loved this man. I woke up this morning and I didn't love him anymore. Somethings changed. I've realized, you have him more than me. Realize what's happening here. Think about it."

I look her straight in the eyes, "So, you're jealous of me?" I laughed, "How funny, mother. No. I know why you stopped loving him. You just don't want me to spill it. "

--------------------------------------------------

At the court.

"Miss. Ella Smith, please come tell your side of the story."

Using my crutches I made my way up there.

"Hi, yes. Um. My mother had been cheating for years. I hadn't realized it except for the last two. And when I did, she told me everything. That she was preganant. A couple months later, a bump started to show. And she freaked out. I didn't understand why. And then, that's when I knew. A few days later, she held my father at gun point and told him to hollor for me. So, he did. I went downstairs to find it like that. She tried to blame it all on me. Jealousy. I had laughed. No. She just didnt want to be with my father. She didn't want him to know about the baby. I told her I knew. And she wouldnt want me to spill it. Then, she pointed the gun at me and told Me to keep my trap shut. Pulled the trigger. My father pushed me down and jumped in front of the bullet. It killed him and ever since then she has been abusive."

"Alright. Thank you, Miss. Smith."

I nodded. I got up and walked away. Of course, using my crutches.

"We have come to a ruling!" they shouted after 15 minutes. My head shot up with pleading eyes. I have never wanted to go to a foster home and now I do.

"Ella Marie Smith will be removed from the home with her mother and put into a foster home. It will take a few days to get you a family who would understand this case. Until then, you'll be staying with my sister. Ana?"

A woman came up and got me. She was beautiful. I smiled. Thank you.

I mouthed. She took me back to her house.

"Ella, I have a boy your age, he'd be more than happy to be with you for the next couple days."

"Thank you."

"Hey mom, have you seen my-- who is this?"

"Austin, this is Ella. She is staying here for a few days until Uncle Bub can find a place for her to stay." he smiled.

"Alright. I'll show her around."

And that's when everything started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ella, I guess you'll be staying in the guest room for a few days?" he continued, "Wow..I'm used to my mom bringing people to stay here for a while, but never someone this beautiful."

I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks. He is such a flirt...already. I hadn't even been here for 15 minutes and he was already hitting on me. Of course, I didn't mind and I even flirted back a little. 

"Not so bad yourself, pretty boy." I stated with a wink. He was cute, Of course, he is a charmer and he does look like my type. His turn to blush and it worked. It was amazing. I had never had the power to do this and something had changed inside me since my father died. 

*Later on that night*

"So, sorry to ask if you don't want to talk about it, but, what is your story?"

"Well...what do you mean?" I asked with awkwardness.

"ELLA CAN I SEE YOU FOR A MINUTE???" Ana yelled up the stairs. 

"SURE, I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND." I shouted back.

"So, you'll be back?"

"Of course! This is  my room!" I playfully punched him and walked away. I ran down the stairs. 

"Sweetie, um...would you like to talk to your mother at least one more time before you lose all contact with her?"

"No. I want nothing to do with her."

'Alright."

*The NEXT DAY*

I arrived home from school and walked into my room. I found an unopen letter. Addressed to me. From...my mother. Slowly I picked up the letter and put it back down, No, I will not read this. I cannot do this again. It is probably something bad anyways. I don't care! I put the letter on my books and lied down. I put my headphones in and played music on my phone. I fell asleep and woke up because Ana walked into my room and told me super was done. I went and ate and quickly came upstairs and changed into my pajamas and sat on my bed texting. 

I quickly looked up because something caught my eye. I looked at the time. 10:30. Wow, I slept late. I walked over to the letter. I picked it up and took a deep breath. Slowly I opened it,.

"Dear Ella,

        I hope you find this letter helpful. I want you to meet the guy of your dreams and I want you to know something. I am giving this baby up. And she is yours. You will be her legal gardian. I am putting your name on her birth certificate. She will arrive at your new house within a few days and you may name her what you will. I'll send everything you need with her. COngrats, Ella. You are a mommy now. Take care of my daughter. Please? I am only doing this because I have cancer and I can't deal with her. I love you baby girl.

Love, 

Mom."

I dropped the letter just as Austin walked in.

"Ella, it everything alright?"

"Uh, y-yeah. Everything is absolutly fine..." I was shaking and close to crying.

"No. It's not. What;s wrong?"

"I-I..I get my baby sister as my daughter..within two days and I'm still a virgin.." I started to cry. 

"How about we change that?" His voice so seductive. He kissed me and I kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. Things moved faster and faster. His mother left and one thing led to another and the next thing I know we were doing it. It hurt but felt nice. Am I crazy? Or just falling in love?