Os

Shravan reddy and ragini both were high class society people but love to be normal ..

One is punjabi and another one is telugu(south indian) but stays in punjab due to his father business..

A group of gang is sitting and chatting..in this group almost every one were paired with each other except our heroo..

Prem:- come on shravan only you were left in our group as single..

Priya:- haa man find some one naa.

Shravan:- is it a rule that i should compulsory fall in love..

Raj:- wont u marry.

Shravan:- ofcourse i will but when i find my girl ..and when she too finds i am perfect for her..
And see karan searching some where.

Shravan:- oye karan your patner was beside you naa then for whom you were searching.

Karan:- arey yar do you remember our frd in usa rajendra.

Sharavan:- yaa..

Karan:- recently his family shifted here and he said that he will come here to meet us with his wife divya…

Shravan:- its been so many years i didnt seen him rather than talking him on phone..

Karan:- he is coming now..
There we goo.

Rajendra hi guys…

All welcomes him.

Shravan and karan makes rajendra to meet all his friends..

Karan:- where is you wife..

Rajendra:- she is coming with my sister..
They indulges in their talks suddenly shravan feels something strange but he ignores himself and starts talking and laughing with them.

He hears a voice..

Voice:- come on babhi i was not at fault you knew na then.

Another voice:- what if mummy papa cames to knew, leave them what if your brother..he loves his car more than anything…

Rajendra:- what happen to my car..

All looks at him and then girl..

A girl :- what car which car where is car..

Divya:- haa we are not talking about your car raj and they back light were good.rags hits head

Rajendra:- oh no dont tell me ragini you hitted my car with what.

Ragini:- its just a wall thank god not any another car or human u see.

Rajendra:-shut up i have to check my car and runs from their.

Divya:- i said naa for your brother his first love and first wife both were his car only ..

Ragini:- oh my god bhai first love was met with an accident then.
They both laughs..