Chapter Two:School Time

As i start to settle in and say hi to all of my siblings, my mom walks to me smiling brighter than ever. "Lance i have a surprise for you!" i turn my attention to her "yes?" and as soon as i asked that she handed me a paper that read.

To Ms.McClain

We are proud to inform you that you son, Lance McClain, has been accepted into Garrison High school.

We would like for your son to start attending our school by Monday.

The rules and what to bring will be listed down below

Your truly, Mrs.Garrison

I stared at the paper eyes wide. 'A real school?' i thought to myself. 'With real people?' i thought again before breaking down into tears of joy and hugging my mother. "Thank you so much!" i said laughing a little. I soon saw myself sprinting down stairs to go and show the paper to my siblings. All where super happy for me. And to make things better i'm going to the same school as my twin older sisters. Only by a year though. I can't wait!

~March 3 Monday~

~Keith's POV~

Another weekend passed and Pidge Me and Hunk were all walking to the school about to stop by Shiro's house, as a regular route. Pidge stayed up all night playing video games as you can tell from there yawns and baggy eyes. Hunk looked like he died and then came back to life.

We finally got to Shiro's house and he was just heading out of his house holding his drum sticks, he's the best of the best drum players. "Hey Shiro!" i said waving towards him. He waved back and headed our direction. "You guys look like crap." shiro said to Hunk and Pidge. "Your face looks like crap." Pidge responds. "Ouch i'm hurt." Shiro says sarcastically from then on we head toward the school when we see the McClain twins walking as well. They looked happier than usual, which didn't really come to my mind. 'Wonder what they did this time?' i thought. Those two were the best pranksters of all time and they knew it.

We got to the school and then waited around the school, sense we where early.

Soon i see the twins walk in, and then a small Cuban boy go in the school shortly after. I'd never seen him around. Must be new. I won't think much about it.

~Lance's POV~

'Wow' i thought to myself. 'A real school' i haven't been in one of these sense 5th grade. This was super cool.the walls were painted with colorful designs. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Soon after walking inside i go to the lady front desk. "Ah, you must be the new McClain boy!" she says cheerfully. I'm going to take a guess and says she knows my mother. "Yes, Lance." i said giving a kind smile. "Well let me see," she looks through her papers and then pulls out one. "Here you go! Your schedule good sir!" she held out a paper and i took it. "Thank you." i said. I soon walked off trying to find my locker, which the number and code were on the paper.

Oh boy, hear we go.

*Okay so here's the second part of the story and i hope you like it! i shall be continuing this shortly. i already almost have the next chapter done and i can't wait to see you till then, peace.*(537){Art NOT mine}