What, A Band?

~Lance's POV~

The school day is almost over, i still can't believe i made friends on the first day. And them being super nice.

~Bell rings~

Wow over already? Okay home time!

I head over to my locker to get my stuff.

"Hey lance!" i hear a familiar voice say.

"Hey Keith!" i respond turning around to see him and Hunk.

"Wanna walk home with us?" when he said that i felt myself turn pink putting my hand behind my neck

"S-sure! Just lemme get my stuff."

"Cool we have to stop by Pidge's and Shiro's locker." He said pulling up his backpack strap.

"Alright." I grabbed my stuff and we started heading to there lockers.

I see Pidge standing next to a man who looks a lot like Pidge. Just taller and an male.

~Pidges POV~

God Matt's an idiot. He forgot that we were gonna practice today. Luckily he always brings his stuff with him everywhere.

"Hey Pidge,"Shiro says walking towards Her and Matt.

"Hey Shiro, you ready to walk too Keith's house?"I say

"Of course, but the real question is Keith ready to invite his new boyfriend over." Shiro says pointing to Lance.

"He eyeballs Lance like crazy, he was doing it in class at lunch and in the hallway. He totally likes him!" Shiro says

"Shhh, quiet down there coming over here!" Matt says putting his hand to Shiro's face.

"Hey guys you ready?" Keith looks at Matt and Shiro "What are you guys doing?"

"There being themselves." I say.

"Oh, Lance this is Matt, my brother!" I say

"Hello!" Lance says holding his hand out and shakes my brothers hand.

"So this is the one?" Matt whispers to Keith who started to turn right, Matt gets a swift kick for Keith.

"Ow! You jerk!" Matt says playfully.

~Shiros POV~

I can't believe these are the people I hang out with.

"Come on guys we should get going." I say in an attempt to change the subject.

"Ya we should." Matt added limping from Keith's kick.

We head out of the school and out onto the street.

~Lance's POV~

We start to walk into the street when I hear footsteps behind me, BOOM! Ouch! Some people just came up to me and they were, hugging me?

"How's your first day bro?!" The voice of my sister Clare "seeing that he's not dead I think it went well, and there walking and talking to people!" My sister Sarah yelled.

"Ouch guys!" I said trying to get them off but they didn't budge.

"The Disaster twins! What's up!" Keith said

"Not much just checking on our lil' bro!" Sarah said ruffling my hair.

"Guys stooop!" I said whining

They let go, "Hey you guys practicing today?" Clare asked

Practicing? Practicing what?

"Yep!" Matt responds almost tripping over a rock.

"Smooth moves hot shot." Shiro shot at Matt.

"You think I'm hot?" when Matt said that Shiro turned bright red.

"EYYYY!" pidge said pointing finger guns at Matt.

And then Shiro kicked him. Poor Matt. but he asked for it.

"Hey sis you guys said practicing what do you mean?" i asked.

"These dorks made a band!" Clare said "with a pretty dope name to!" sarah added.

"You have a band? What's its name? Why didn't i know about this?" i said quickly.

"Number one, yes. Number two, Voltron. Number three. Because you never asked and we just meet you." Keith said.

"And you ask to many questions." Keith added.

"I do not!" i said sticking my toungue at him.

We start to head home when Pidge broke the silence.

"Hey Lance, didn't you say that you can play the violin?" soon after they said that all eyes where on me.

"Well, umm, I can, but i'm not that good at it-"

"Not that good at it?!?!?" my sisters yelled.

"YOU'RE AMAZING AT IT!" I could feel myself blushing.

"But i'm really not."

"You are!"

"Am not."

"Are!"

"NOT"

"Why don't you should play for us sometime." Hunk asked.

Dangit, this is what i was trying to avoid.

"I don't know guys..."

"O H C O M E O N!" Clare said.

"You're gonna play for them whether you like it or not!" Sarah demanded.

"Your mean."

"I know." they both said.

*okay so i need to talk about a couple of things. first of all, thanks for 45+ reads. for my first fanfic that means alot. second im working to get to the accual AU part in this story. and last i shall be updating soon with the next chapter.*

ps. thanks to my editor/GF for helping me. Snowymusic19