Chapter three: A Fresh Start

It took me a few tries but i soon got my locker open. I put my bag in and grab a smaller "binder" out of it. The binder had straps so i could carry it easier. I soon headed to my first class to meet my teacher before class started.

I walked in the room and a man with a bright orange mustache on his face. He was cleaning the chalkboard and didn't know that i came in. "Mister Coran?" i asked. The man soon turned around and said. "Thats me! You must be lance, i was informed you would be coming."

"Yes i'm lance." i responded. "Well welcome to our school in the lovely city of Altea!" he said setting the cleaning supplies down. "I'm glad to be here." i said walking up to him. We shake hands and he soon told me where i'd be sitting and what i would need for this class. I soon realized that i forgot something for this class and headed to my locker.

~ Keith's POV~

I just got to my locker and started putting my stuff away when i saw the Mcclain twins heading my way. "Hey Red!" they said in senket. "Hey disaster twins." i said chuckling. "Speak for yourself, what happened your hair's a mess." Clare, the first twin, said. "You know there are such things as brushes." the second twin, Sarah, said.

After talking with them for a bit, i start to head to my class, math with mister Coran, when, Bang! Did someone just run into me?! "HEY!" i said. "Oh My God, i'm so so sorry!" the voice said frantically. I look to see who ran into me, and guess who it was. That Cuban boy.

~Lance's POV~

'Shoot!' i thought. First day and i'm already messing up! I can feel myself starting to cry.

~Keith POV~

Shoot, is he about to cry? Ummmm "It's okay." i said getting up. "I-I should have been looking where i was going s-sorry..." he said picking up his things. "No its fine, are you new here, never seen you around before." i asked starting to help him pick his stuff up. "i-I am..." he says quietly. Then I look directly in his eyes. There were ocean blue, and mesmerizing. "Wow." i said out loud. I hope he didn't hear me. "I-m sorry for running into you..." he said. Man this guy apologizes too much. "I'm Keith." I said. "What's your name?" "it's L-Lance." he says. "I'm sorry for running into you..." "you keep saying that."

When i said that he looked flustered. "Umm sorry, i mean- sorry- wait.... I'll just stop talking..." I chuckled at they way he is acting. "Well Lance, i'll see you around." "Y-ya, see you around."

~Lances POV~

Oh man, he was so chill about it. He's so cool.

* So, what do you think? is it good, bad, okay? i hope ya'll enjoyed it and i am working and getting to more chapters extremely soon. i'll be posting a lot for this FanFic. sorry that this chapter is a little short, i will be writing longer ones.

Anywho i hope that you liked it and i'll see ya'll around, bye!*(art NOT mine) {468}+thanks to my lovely GF for helping me edit this FancFic. 

love ya!