Prolgue: Aiden

By

There was a great War going on. It all started because everyone thought they wanted each other's land.

People are greedy they never just are fine with what they have. There were three main lands that were leading the war are Wickerbush, Fantasy, and Silverlake.

The current rulers of those lands had not started it, but were crowned as the war was going on. They really had no choice other than to keep doing what the other rulers had been doing.

This had been the longest war in history. The Kingdoms had allies in the war, Fantasy had Riverwood, Silverlake had Blueveil, and Wickerbush had Linderwall.

But even though they didn't want to be at war with each other they hated one another. Nobody knew when the war was going to end or even if it was going to end.

Long ago everybody was friends and got along just like family. Each Kingdom had a different reason to hate each other. The only land that wasn't fighting was Hedgewood. Only the people of Hedgewood would really knew what truly had happened.

Regina she was responsible for it all. She had put them under a spell, a spell of hatred. When the people of Hedgewood found out what happened to the others they banned Regina to the Isle of Forbidden.

But it didn't do much, her spell wasn't broken. Though there was a way to break it, 1 girl from the 3 main fighting countries had to come together to help defete Regina.

But Regina knew that nobody else knew how to defete her except the people of Hedgewood. So to try to keep the war going she cast a spell on the people of sadness and laziness.

Everybody except one. His name is Aiden. He was normal, every one of his people thought he was crazy and worthless.

So his people sent him on a "quest" to help defete Regina (because they didn't think that he would ever come back, so that they could get back to being lazy and sad. At least that's what I think (if you haven't noticed I am Aiden.))

So he set off to find a girl named Cassie the princess of Silverlake. (and the woman who I am spoused to marry.) To try to get her to help him break the curse and finally have his people back.

Thanks for reading this far! Please correct us on anything we should fix. We will come out with the first chapter soon! 

-WriteThoseBooks