Chapter 8

Gaara's p.o.v

As I left Naruto alone in my room I sighed. I'd love to show him the village and hang out with him but I can't let him notice that. I have to act normal around him. I can't let him see that I like him, I have to keep some distance between us two. After all he's only here to help Sunagakure out and not to hang with me. Though I really like him and I'm going crazy at the thought of him sleeping in my bed. It's gonna smell like him later. I'm looking forward to that!

*WARNING SMUT CONTENT!!!*

Naruto's p.o.v

Aah, I'm going crazy right now! I have to be super careful not to make any noise. I made up my mind and decided on doing it here on his bed since it's the only solution I came up with. Though my heart's beating like crazy at the thought that Gaara's probably just a few feet away from me. My hand slowly made it's way into my boxers to grab my hard cock. I tried to remember the scenes of my dream and began moving my hand slowly.

I closed my eyes and saw Gaara sitting naked on my lap again. I was confused why this image made me so horny but I tried not to think about that right now. I just concentrated on the movement of my hand and the image before my eyes. I whimpered as pleasure ran through my whole body, trying hard not to moan.

Suddenly I felt the need of feeling something inside of me so I did a thing I've never done before. My other hand slipped into my boxers from behind and I started to rub my fingers around my entrance. I suddenly flinched at the sensation I was feeling. This was something I've never felt before but this feeling was amazing! I wanted to feel even more so I slowly slid a finger in. A low whimper escaped my lips at the sensation I was feeling. I slowly slid my finger in and out, creating a steady movement that was beginning to get faster. As I was aching for more I put another finger in and moaned in pleasure quietly. Soon I felt pleasure coming up rapidly, so I tried to grab one of the T-shirts I had with me and put it over my pulsating cock. I didn't want any of Gaara's things to get dirty.

After I made sure it was save to come, I moved my fingers in and out as fast as I could, suddenly hitting a sweet spot that was sending huge waves of pleasure through my body. <<Aaah! Hnnn...>> I couldn't contain the noises anymore as I hit that spot over and over again. I was covering my mouth with my other hand, trying to conceal my pleasured moans as I felt my orgasm building up. <<Hmm! Hnn! Aghh!>> Suddenly I felt every muscle of my body tensing up as I let out a huge load of semen into my T-shirt.

After a few minutes of lying in bed and breathing heavily, my breath was almost at it's normal pace again, so I decided to finally stand up, put on some clothes and went outside of the room.