Her story

Being a photographer isn't the easiest job. You have to find good lighting and you need it to pay the bills. Luckily for me i live with me best friend Sadie Glass.

First let me introduce myself my name is Avery Adams and i take pictures professionally. I work for a company called PICS it's actually the biggest company ever in California. Everyone knows about them, they take pictures for famous people, magazines, and many more things.

I want to make my own business one day. Avery's Pictures. Pretty right? Well that leads me to this one day that helps me be who i am today. Let's start there.

:::

May 14

I walk out of my apartment and get my camera out of my bag and put it around my neck ready to take a picture at any moment. Going to the bus stop i see this really cute stray and i take a picture of it. See ready at a moments notice.

I walk to the big building named PICS. I see that it's ten to nine. I run across the street and get inside. I live right by it. When inside i get to my desk and start typing up my portfolio that i have to make. There's this opening for a personal photographer for someone famous and you don't know who it is until you get the job.

At PICS I'm sadly the assistant of Leah Soul, the head of the company. I get my pictures and my portfolio ready for Leah. When i see my best friend walk into the building.

"Hey Avery " i jump and turn to see my best friend that i have been knowing since 1st grade. Connor, Connor Soul. Her son. Now people say that I'm only friends with him to get to his mom. But the thing is his mom doesn't even know i exist. Which i know that sounds bad but she only cares for her son, her company, and her.

"Hey Connor" i reply. I take my camera off of my neck and put it on my desk. Connor is actually the best of the best.

"Good luck today" he says with a smile. " I didn't tell you this but she was looking at your pictures last night." he says trying to hype me up.

" Why do you hype me up" i ask turning around back at my computer " she's not gonna pick me there are a bunch of other good photographers here"

" Because she loves your stuff she uses it every chance she gets. And you better hurry and give that to my mom before you lose your spot." he says walking away. I get up and go to her office and hand her my things. She takes them and puts them down. She won't even look at them what am i thinking.

:::

"Avery Adams" i hear though the building "Please see me in my office." i get up and almost run to her office. My hand shakes as i open her door.

"Hello Ms. Adams" She starts "So I've been looking at your pictures. And you have the job. Now i need you to get Connor for me would you do that please." she finishes.

"Wait what" i say with a smile.

"You got the job now please leave and get my son before i change my mind." she says smirking. I nod and walk out of her office. Once I'm outside of her office i start dancing.

"Told you" i hear Connor say. i smile at him and hug him.

" Your mother needs you" i say walking to my desk. I get an email form her saying who my client is. Shawn Mendes. I like him he seems chill. I get up and walk to my apartment ready to tell Sadie.

:::

Hey guys this is the first chapter.

Social media and @notmendes inspired book.

vote& comment <3