Cake tasting

6-28-19

" hey guys so as you all should know me and Shawn and getting married soon we haven't gotten a date yet but we are so excited

" hey guys so as you all should know me and Shawn and getting married soon we haven't gotten a date yet but we are so excited. Thank you to all of our fans for supporting us it means so much to us love you!"

7-1-19

"So me and Shawn are going to eat cake to see what type of cake we want for our wedding

Shawn: " we are getting chocolate I don't understand you!
Avery: oh be quite!"

Walking in to the little shop that had the cake tasting the happy couple were greeted with a worker.

"Hi you must be Mr. and Mrs. Mendes" the worker smiles at the happy couple.

Before Avery could even open her mouth Shawn said, " yes that would be us we need a wedding cake preferably chocolate?" Shawn asked with a smile.

His loving fiancé rolls her eyes and says, "And red velvet samples too please that would be great."

"Right away if you could take a seat right over there", she points to a table with two chairs, "and i'll bring them right out" she smiles at the happy newly weds and walks to the back while Avery and Shawn walk to the table.

"I don't understand why you want red velvet"

"And I don't understand why you won't open your eyes to something else besides chocolate?" Avery says with a mocking voice.

"God I love you so much I don't think you understand" Shawn says happily to his future wife, he is just staring at her with love and she stares right back with the same amount of love and more.

They were interrupted by the sweet smell of cake that was but in front of them,"There you go sweethearts hope you like them." the lady says with a smile, she walks off and leaves them again. They start to dig in right away into the samples. Avery tries to steal a bit of chocolate before Shawn eats all of it but he takes it away and laughs at the thought of her eating his cake.

"That was cute, you tryin to still my cake." Shawn laughs one again.

"Ugh you are so mean to me" Avery says rolling her perfect blue eyes.

"Here try this", Avery tells Shawn and gives him a spoon full of red velvet cake. A mile comes up on his lips and a smirk on hers.

He gets up and gets the lady's attention, she walks over to him and he still has the biggest smile on his face,"Can we get this cake for our wedding please?" Avery just laughs out loud and gets up to hold Shawn's hand.

"Yes of course we can when's the wedding we can have it ready for that day" she says nicely to the happy couple. They gave all the information to the worker and walked out happy going, getting to go home and relax.

"What did I tell you, it was good wasn't it?"