Hannging out

Shawn puts the nicest shirt he can find and some cologne. Getting ready for her gives him a feeling, only he doesn't know what the feeling is.

He waits on her impatiently on his hotel bed. Looking at his watch he sees that it is five till. But  he doesn't wait to wait any longer he wants to see her now. He doesn't know why.

Walking up to her door. He knocks on her door lightly and hears her open the door and just smiles at her like a goof until he sees what sees wearing a cute shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Hey" she says  little too happy

"Hey" he says back even happier. They don't know why they their happy to see each other they just are. They don't know what their feeling.

:::

Getting to know the real Shawn and not some pop star that you have to hang out with was making Avery really happy. She is falling for him more everyday and she doesn't know it yet.

"Oh my fucken god, sorry for my language, but look" he yells. She looks over to see a park and an ice cream shop.

"What do you want to play on it or something?" she ask sarcastically

"Of course its a play ground" He replies. Grabbing her hand. He doesn't realize that the one action gives her chills. And gives him electricity.

"Help me up" she fake wines as she tries to jump up at to the pull up bar.

"Hold on" Shawn says smiling as he looks at her in awe. Avery starts dancing slowly. Shawn looks at her weird even though she is acting like a fool he is still in awe.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked laughing.

"Dancing duh" she starts "you said hold on and now i got it stuck in my head. Now help me" she finished laughing the last part. he picks her up by her waist and helps her up. As she dose some pull ups Shawn started singing for only them two could hear.

And my dad says, "Shawn, stay with me

Everything will be alright

I know i haven't seen you lately

But you're always on my mind"\

I dont know what

You're going though

But there's so much life

Ahead of you

And it won't slow down

No matter what you do

So you just gotta hold on

All we can do is hold on, yeah

Saying the last line so quietly he can barely hear himself. He brings her down his hands travel from her waist to her mid-back. Their faces  centimeters away from each other. So close. They both want it. The kiss. But they don't know if the other on wants it. Shawn looks in Avery's dark brown eyes and sees nothing but innocence and beauty. Avery looks into Shawn's beautiful brown eyes and sees nothing but light and love.

"Look ice cream" Avery says looking over Shawn's shoulder even though it's hard because he's so tall. She breaks away and feels empty like Shawn holding her was keeping her together. She pushed those feelings away where Shawn was feeling something different. He felt hurt, sad, not knowing how to feel.

Shawn puts on a smile and follows her. When inside Shawn moves to another table and tells Avery to smile. She makes a face and he takes a photo, he goes back to his spot right by her and hey talk. They talk and walk around the town for hours. Avery was happy. Talking to Shawn. Getting to know Shawn in whole new way.

Shawn well Shawn was in love, he wanted her he was jealous of Avery and Connor and he knew it.  Shawn was full of joy when he got to know Avery. He wanted to know everything about her. Her darkest fears her biggest dreams. Everything.

Are they falling for each other?  Do they both see that they want each other? Is Shawn falling for Avery? Is Avery also falling for him? Or dose she have her eye on someone else? Is it going to end well? Or will the pictures end up burning in a flame?

:::

Hey guys its me! Crazy ending right?

Vote and comment! <3