Make it or break it

Okay hey guys I know it's been awhile I heave just been busy. So there is going to be a time jump they will have been dating for a year. This chapter is their one year anniversary. Avery and Shawn are both 20. Shawn is on tour and Avery is going to surprise him. Okay thank you now I can start the story. 😊❤️.

:::

Shawn has been gone on tour and I couldn't go because of school. So they got some other guy to fill in for a little while. I call up Andrew to make sure Shawn didn't know I was coming

"Hey Andrew"

"Hey Avery how was the fight"

"It was good. Shawn still doesn't know right?"

"Yep and he doesn't have a show tonight. He said he was to sad to have it on this day because you weren't gonna be here." That made my heart break thinking how Shawn was too sad to perform because I wasn't gonna be there.

"That's so sad"

"Yeah but I got you guys a sweet so you can surprise him and I got an extra room key."

"K. Great I'll see you soon."

"Bye" then the line went dead. I can't wait to see him see how happy he'll be when he sees me.

I get out of the cab and see Andrew and Geoff waiting for me out side of the hotel. It's late at night and I'm grateful for them to be waiting out side. We rush inside and we are right out side Shawn's sweet. Andrew gives me a key to the sweet and tells me where they are going to be staying and not to make to much noise. I blush at the comment and open the door.

"Shawn" I say in a deep voice so I sound like Andrew or one of the other boys. He didn't answer. I walk a little more until I find a door. I'm about to open it when I hear some noises.

No.

The noises I hear are noises I never thought I hear. Moans, grunts, and scrams.

I open the door to see Shawn with some brunette under him screaming his name.

"Shawn" is all that came out and it was a whisper I was surprised to see him stop. "Shawn please tell me this isn't what I think it is." Shawn looks at me with guilt written all over his face.

"Well it is sorry sweetie his mine now" the girl says. Shawn says something under his breath. "What" she asked.

"I said get out!" He screamed. Me and the girl both jump. She gets up puts her clothes on and leaves the room.

"Avery I'm so sorry" he looks at me in the eyes. I can't even look at him.

"On this day too" I say with my back to him, "you know life is taken in pictures and I wanted to hang ours on the walls but instead they'll burn." I walk out of the room with him still calling my name.

I run to Andrew door and bang on the door until he opens it. And when he dose I fall to my knees and cry. Crying my heart out. He takes me in and sits me down.

"Avery what happened" as soon as he ask that Geoff walks out of the bathroom and sees me crying. He runs out of the room probably to go talk to Shawn.

"H-he was wi-th some girl" is all I was able to get out. Andrew shushed me and told me that he'll get another room for me. I was to tired and sad to argue about it.

Five minutes later he comes back with a card and leads me to my room. He tells me that he booked a flight out to California in the morning and that him and Geoff would talk me to the airport. He left the room and I was all alone. No shawn, no love, all alone. I couldn't sleep at all that night. All I saw when I closed my eyes were Shawn and that girl doing it. Sleep later on caught up with me and darkness took over.

*Shawn's POV

What the hell did I just do? I lost the women I love because of a few drinks because she wasn't with me today.

I get taken out of my thoughts when I hear this loud bang on my door. I get up immediately thinking that it's avery. I open the door and see Geoff on the other side with a pissed off face.

"What the hell man" he yells as he comes in to my room

"Yeah I know" I say

"I don't think you do she is with Andrew crying her god damn heart out saying that you were fucking some other girl!" He yells at me. I couldn't even look at him, guilt was written all over my face.

"What am I supposed to do" I ask desperately. He looks at me with sadness in his eyes,

"Try your damn hardest to fix it and if you can't then let her go." He walked out after that. I've never heard anything like that come out of his mouth. He was right so so right I didn't know what to do. That night I didn't sleep. I made a plan to get her back my fans were gonna find out sooner or later and I would rather later. I texted Andrew that I was gonna say something on social media tomorrow and say what happen. He texted back right away and said that was a good idea.

All I have to do now is get her back.
But all I kept on thinking was the last thing she said before she walked out.
"you know life is taken in pictures and I wanted to hang ours on the walls but instead they'll burn"
She wanted a life with me and now she'll think she'll never get it.