LOVE

*Avery's POV

I knew she was gonna be there. But Logan, how could he what does he want with me. Now running out of the photo shoot I'm going to get fired from the tour AND from PICS.

"Can we talk" i hear Shawn ask. I nod my head and he comes sits by me on my bed. I look down at my lap but i feel eyes burning into my head.

"I know about you and Logan" he says sadly. I shake my head and speak.

"No you don't you don't know anything about us." I snap remembering high school and the story, tears coming out my eyes. He picks my head up and wipes away the tears on my checks.

"Tell me" he says low and sweetly. i hug him and he hugs back i cry in his chest. I pull away and look at my lap.

"Do we have time" I ask. He nods and i take a shaky breath and start with the story.  "So me and Logan were high school sweethearts. It was great" I smile at the though, "Well one day it took a wrong turn." I look at Shawn to see him looking at me intensely. "Well one night after a football game me, Logan, and Sadie went to a party to celebrate. We all had a little to much to drink  and-" i couldn't continue i started to cry again.

Shawn embraces me and finishes my sentence, "He raped you didn't he" he asked holing me tighter.  I nod in his shirt and we just stay there for what feels like hours. He lifts my head up with his finger and wipes my tears again. "I won't let anything happen to you ever again. I promise." He kisses me with love and passion i kiss back. "Come on lest get some sleep" He says while laying s down. He gets up and takes his shirt off and throws it somewhere i just stare at his amazingly built chest. "Take a picture it last longer" He says sarcastically says i roll my eyes and turn over. I snuggle in to is chest and start to fall a sleep.

"Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight Shawn"

:::

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the 75 reads <3. I love you guys!!!!