The truth

Connor called me and told me he had to tell me something. I got home so me and Sadie went to Starbucks to met up with Connor.

"Hey Avery" Connor says to me i say hi back and we hug.

"So what did you want to talk about" i say but no one says anything. "What are you two dating or something?" i giggle out. They spit out their coffee and start looking at each other.

"No no no, i actually don't know why i'm here." Sadie says so we both look at Connor. He looks down at his lap and opens his mouth.

"I did it." He blurts out

"I'm sorry did what" I ask

"The party with Logan. I'm so sorry Avery. We were drunk and i'm in love with you i just wanted you to myself and Logan said that he would give you to me. I wouldn't have done it if i knew what was happening." I was a lost for words. I looked at Sadie and she threw her coffee at him and she takes my arm and drags me out.

"Wait" i tell her i walk over to him and throw my coffee on him, "I thought you cared about me. I'm not some thing that you can pass around. Go to hell" i tell him tears coming out of both our eyes. I walk outside with Sadie and Connor follows i hear the devil call my name, "What do you want now?" not even turning around to look at him.

"I got my mom to give you the job, even the Shawn Mendes job. I'm so sorry Avery you can keep the job i'll quit-" i put my hand up to stop him.

"No don't quit i quit and i'll talk to Andrew about the job. Goodbye Connor" i walk off with Sadie. We speed of trying to get home as soon as possible. Once home we run into my room. Sadie holds me, i cry, i cry until i cant physical do it anymore. I love Sadie but i need Shawn.

I need Shawn