The gig

Andrew told me and Shawn that we have a modeling thing for PICS. WE were both happy about doing it at my old work. I'm also exited that they now have a magazine for the company. Connor told me that Payton was going to be there with her model but he doesn't know who it is yet.  I'm nervous about her being there but i can't they Shawn know the last thing i need is him in MY drama. The thing that upsets me the most is that I do like him but he doesn't like me. He never will. He could have anyone that he wants and i'm probably the last girl he wants.

"Avery" i snap out of my thoughts when i hear my name

"You good" He ask

"Yeah of course" i say with a fake smile. I looking out my hotel window. I see the beautiful view of New York because that's where the shoots at. Shawn walks to the door looking at his phone.

"Shawn can we talk" Andrew says calling Shawn into the hall. Before he leaves i tell him i'm going to take a shower and then going to bed. Shawn says goodnight then leaves the room. I get up to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead.

:::

*Shawn's POV

I get this DM on Instagram telling me to text a random number. I find out that the number s Avery's ex. I see Avery looking out her window and i ask whats wrong but she says nothing and smiles. I can tell its fake, it makes my heart ache.  Andrew calls me out of her room to talk. She says that shes going in the shower. God i want to go in with her!! No Shawn stoop she doesn't like you like that.

"So Payton time is gonna be there" Andrew says with concern

"Yea so" i say looking down at my phone about to text the number. Andrew takes it out of my hands and makes me look at him.

"Have you seen what she says about her, the comments" He asked. Of course i have but i didn't say anything because i was scared that it would like we were a couple.

"Yeah i know about that" I say with guilt

"Avery can't go near her tomorrow do you understand?"  I nod and go into the room me and Andrew are sharing and see that the number texted me back .

Unknown: Hey man it's Logan.
Shawn Mends: Okay, what do you want?
Logan Light: Yeah i don't see what Avery sees in you.
Logan Light: Do you have Payton Time's number?
Shawn Mendes:  No i don't so how bout you DM her instead of me.
Logan Light: Okay sorry. Oh and stay away from Avery if she knows whats good for her she'll come back to me i can promise you that.
Read 7:30

What?! What is he talking about? I'll have to talk to Avery about it. I walk into her room to talk about it and i see she's still in the shower. I go to leave but i hear something beautiful. Avery singing. My song. Lost In Japan. I just sit and listen.

What did Logan do to her? She's amazing, beautiful, sweet caring, crazy talented, and just overall great. I hear the shower turn off and i get up fat and run out of the room.  I go into my room and try to get some sleep. I soon fall asleep to her sweet voice singing in my head.

:::

*Next Day at photo shoot

Andrew wakes me up and tells me to go wake Avery. I go in her room to wake her and find her sleeping peacefully in her bed. She is so beautiful, peaceful, sweet, caring, and i could go on and on. What ever Logan did to her i'm gonna make him regret it. I just want to watch her sleep, i know that sounds creepy but i do. I want hold her in my arms and watch her sleep.

I shake her and tell her its time to get up. She's throws a pillow at me all weak and i throw one back. We end up having a pillow fight. I also end up on top of her holding her arms down above her head.

"Is this why you woke me up to have a pillow fight" she jokes

"We have to get ready to go" I say still on top of her.

"No i don't want to" she wines shaking her head no.

"Guys w-" Andrew starts to say i get off of her and follow Andrew out. We walk into our room and he gives me a look. And i know exactly what that look is.

"Don't look at em like that" i laugh. He puts his hands up. We walk out and and we see Avery walking out in jeans and a cute tee with her camera around her neck. We head out getting ready for the day ahead.

*At the photo shoot

I see Payton Time at the shoot wondering what sees doing here i see that she has a camera so i guess she takes pictures like Avery. I see Avery is looking dead at her and her client. Eyes widen. And shes gone in a flash. I look at Payton and her guy and they wave at me. Her model looks very familiar. Logan Light .