Five.

Amara's POV:

We ate in peace while discussing business matters. At the corner of my eye, I could spot one of the boys looking at me from time to time. I excused myself and went to the restroom. As soon as I finished my business, I washed my hands. As I was exiting the bathroom, a hand caught mine. I tried to yell but another hand covered my mouth. I was roughly taken to a different part of the restaurant where no one was to be seen.

I was pushed against the wall by a boy with piercing black eyes and perfect blonde hair. He looked into my eyes as his eyes pierced into my soul. He stood in front of me and put one of his hands on the wall. I knew who he was: he was one of Bangtan's three rappers, Suga. I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. "I remember you," I said in barely a whisper

"I remember you too," he said bringing his face closer to mine, so we were only inches apart.

Still looking down, I continued, "We were over a long time ago," I paused, "We were over in high school."

He leaned in closer and used one hand to push my chin up to make me look at him. He slightly moved his head and started to kiss the side of my neck. His hands were now on my lower thighs finding their way up. I needed to stop him but I couldn't. I finally complied and tilted my head sideways to give him more leverage. His mouth moved up my neck and he flicked out his tongue and started to lick my earlobe. "My feelings for you never faded, I guess I just forgot," he whispered into my ear. "Seeing you at the fan meet. Seeing you now," he whispered as his hand slid up my thigh, and on to my ass. He bit my earlobe and his tongue traced my jawline. He made his way down to my collarbone and started to suck, lick, and bite it. I knew what he was doing: he was marking his territory. I bit my tongue to stop myself from moaning as he worked his "tongue technology."

"Y- Yoongi," I managed to whisper. I slightly pushed his chest making him move back, "I know what you are doing," I paused, "I know you have a girlfriend. I know I'm going to be your side chick, and I'm not looking forward to another time like that." I pushed him away and silently hung my head down and walked away. I walked as fast as I could to make it to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror; I was on the verge of crying. I looked at the purple mark that Yoongi left on my collarbone, I sucked up my tears and covered up the hickey with my hair. I still loved him, and like he said my feelings for him never faded they were just forgotten until I saw him again.

********

I walked back to the table where the ten of us were sitting. I looked down at my food and I didn't feel like eating.

"Are you fine?" Skyla asked. I nodded my head. All the ten of us were laughing and talking about how much fun we would have after signing the contracts.

"The both of you will be living in the House of Bangtan, it will be easier for all of us. Won't it?" Sejin asked. We all nodded our heads; I was a bit unsure but Skyla seemed happy and I wanted the best for her. Every now and then Skyla would look towards the boy with the boxed smile; I knew she wanted to live in the House of Bangtan to get closer to him.

********

It has been almost two weeks since the dinner, we've signed the contracts, and today was the day that we were to move into the House of Bangtan. As usual, there were men with cameras everywhere and every night that we turned on the news, the headlines would be about our deal with BTS. I quickly grabbed my jacket and my suitcase and went out of the hotel. Skyla and I got into the car and made our way to the House of Bangtan. We arrived and the movers took our things into our bedrooms.

********

It has been almost a week since we moved into the House of Bangtan and I was unpacking things in my room when I heard a knock on the door. It was pretty late in the night and I wasn't exactly wearing appropriate clothing. I opened the door and standing in front of me was Yoongi. He looked at me from head to toe and then suddenly the door shut and I was pinned against the back of my door. My hands were pinned to the door and I had no escape. He just looked at me, then suddenly his lips fell on mine. I wanted to push him away, but I missed him. I missed his soft lips. I missed his touch. And I definitely missed his "tongue technology".

The first few seconds, I was confused, but as soon as he let go of my hands to hold my thighs, I couldn't resist him. I started to kiss him, I slid my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair. He kissed me passionately, his hands feeling all my curves and edges. Our kiss deepened and his hands finally landed on my upper thighs. I knew what that meant so I jumped into his arms and he caught my upper thigh as my legs wrapped around his waist. He pushed me up against a wall and licked my lower lip finding a way into my mouth. I opened my mouth giving him access to taste every bit of it. Our tongues fought and I finally gave up, giving him complete control.

He pulled away from our kiss and started to kiss my neck, "Yoongi", I moaned. I felt him smirk on my skin as he slowly started giving me painful open-mouthed kisses. He used his teeth to pull the straps of my tank top and my bra off. He kissed my shoulders and left hickeys all over my shoulders. I ran my fingers through his hair and he carried me onto the bed. I pulled away from him and straddled him while he sat with his back leaning on my bed frame. I slid my hands under his t-shirt and started to feel his perfectly toned body while licking, sucking and biting his neck. He groaned and whimpered as I moved closer to his chest, grinding on his crotch.

I was shocked. What was I doing? He had a girlfriend. I pulled away, "You have a girlfriend," I paused getting off of him and pulling up the straps of my tank top and bra, "You love her... The girl you've been with. She's the one for you. What you have for me is lust and you shouldn't be cheating on Mina," I said. He got off the bed and tried to hold my waist, I pushed him away and turned my back on him to make more space between the two of us. "Just go," I said, "Just leave."

"You're right," he said, "I love someone else... But why are you still wearing that necklace?" he questioned. With that, he left my room and slammed the door behind him.