Eight.

Amara's POV:

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I did my morning routine and took a shower letting all my stresses out. I came out of the bathroom put on a comfy pair of sweatpants a white crop top and a dark grey cardigan on top to go down and eat breakfast.

 I came out of the bathroom put on a comfy pair of sweatpants a white crop top and a dark grey cardigan on top to go down and eat breakfast

I went downstairs and to my surprise, none of the boys were downstairs. I decided I wouldn't eat and started to make my way upstairs when I felt a tug on my cardigan. I turned around to see Jimin who was a few stairs below me at the time.

"I can make you breakfast," he offered. I nodded at his kindness then made my way down the stairs another time.

********

He made me a sandwich and put the plate in front of me. I looked down at it. "I know it isn't the best," he said shyly, "I'm not very good when it comes to cooking." I laughed at his comment. "Hey... How about you, Skyla, Kookie, TaeTae and I go out?" he paused, "You know since the hyungs are out today." I nodded my head.

"I'll tell Skyla and you can tell Kookie and Tae," I said excitedly.

"Meet us downstairs by 12 pm?" he asked.

"Sure."

********

I ran up the stairs and went towards Skyla's room and I barged in. My eyes widened when I saw Taehyung hovering over Skyla giving her a slight peck on the lips, which soon turned into a makeout session. They still hadn't noticed me, so I decided to go outside and knock and then go inside.

I silently tiptoed out of the room. I closed the door quietly and then knocked. "Skyla?" I asked. "Ummm... we are going out today... You know with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook..." I paused to hear what she had to say, but it was silent on the other side of the door. "You know what... screw privacy," I said barging into her room. She was applying makeup when I walked in.

"I heard you, and plus Taehyung already came and told me," she said as she put on a layer of lip gloss. "Oh, and do you like what I'm wearing?" she questioned pointing to her outfit. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with a pair of ripped shorts and her hair was left out

 She was wearing a grey t-shirt with a pair of ripped shorts and her hair was left out

"Oh okay... would you mind if I used your bathroom?" I asked curiously, to know where she hid Taehyung.

"Ummm don't you have your own?" she shot back with sass.

"No, it's out of order?"

"Well go find another bathroom. I'm not going to let you use mine."

"You know what? It is better I tell you this," I said lowering my voice. "I'm not dumb... I can see your hickeys... I know you are hiding Taehyung because I saw him on top of you about five minutes ago so..." I saw her jaw drop and her eyes widen.

"I was going to tell you... but I was scared..." she said.

"Okay I get it... but umm how long has this thing been going on?" I inquired.

"Two weeks?" I nodded my head silently and kind of disappointed.

"Okay," I said and started to leave her room.

********

I went back into my room and laid out what I would be wearing for the day out. I put a pair of torn shorts a black crop top and a flannel with a pair of Converse.

 I put a pair of torn shorts a black crop top and a flannel with a pair of Converse

I put my clothes on and left downstairs to meet Jimin, Skyla, and the other boys.

"Oh, where is Skyla?" asked Jimin as I walked down the spiral stairs of the house.

"I don't know," I said looking at my feet.

"You look down is anything wrong," Jungkook openly asked. I moved my head side to side to show that there was nothing wrong, although there was.

********

After all of us were down we sat in the car and Jimin took us for a drive to surprise us. He pulled up near what looked like an amusement park.

"Get out of the car," Jimin yelled as we all got out and filed in front of the stopped car. I looked to my right to see Tae showing off his box- smile while looking at Skyla. I looked away to my left and saw Jungkook looking at the park with a smile and a sparkle in his eyes. Skyla and Taehyung started walking while Jungkook followed. I waited while Jimin picked up the other things and parked the car properly.

I followed behind Jimin, "Amara," he called. I looked up, "You don't look alright... Are you okay?", he questioned while I nodded my to show that I was fine. He stopped walking and he turned to me. "No you're not," he said, "You're not okay... You can tell me if you want to," he said hesitating.

"I'm fine," I reassured him.