Seven.

Amara's POV:

I parked my car near a club and took out my phone I checked the time and it read 12:07am. I got out of the car and went into the club. I went to the counter and sat myself down, "Get me a round of your best," I yelled at the bartender. He nodded his head and bent down to get out a white bottle that was translucent. He poured the liquid out into six glasses.

"Here you are ma'am," I nodded my head to thank him. As he left, I took one of the six glasses and gulped it down, then another, I repeated the same process until I finished 6 rounds of 6 shots each. I was far more than tipsy at the moment. The alcohol coursing through my veins gave me the courage to start. I went to the dance floor and started to dance. I continued to dance and I didn't give two shits about the world around me.

Mark's POV:

I started to dance and in the corner of my eye, I noticed a girl dancing on her own. "Hi Cootieeeeee," she said as I approached her. She tilted my head to the side and said, "Vat iz jor nameeeee?"

"Mark," I said smiling.

"Mark Tuan from GOT7," she said making a face.

"You're drunk. We should get you home. You shouldn't be at a club like this so late," I said shyly, trying to get her to listen. I knew her at a club like this would be really bad for her reputation as well as BTS's.

"Do jo nowww who I am?" she asked as her words slurred. "I AM A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE WHO MET SUCCESS AT THE AGE OF 20!" she yelled causing others to look at us with weird faces.

"Okay... I get it", I said trying to calm her down. "Now come on let us get you out of here," I inched closer to her to help her walk. I pushed her hair back and I noticed a few hickeys. She walked with me and I asked her where her car was. She pointed to a matte black sports car.

I took the keys and went to the car. I put her in the passenger's seat of the car and got into the driver's seat. I took the keys and started the car. I looked at her and she had already passed out. I started to drive to the House of Bangtan.

********

I pulled up in front of the large house. Since it was pretty late, I decided that it would be best to use the keys to open the door rather than ringing the doorbell. I went through Amara's purse and found her keys. After opening the door I kicked it with my foot and placed her on the sofa and went to lock the door. After about a 10 minute search I found her room and put her inside. After I placed her on the bed, I felt a slight tug on my t-shirt. I looked around to who it might be and I saw Amara. "Can you stay with me?" she asked pouting. I silently nodded my head and went towards the chair she had in the room. "No over here," she said as she pointed to the bed next to her. I reluctantly got onto the bed and she moved over slightly.

********

Amara's POV:

"Amara... I think you might want to wake up," said a manly voice from next to me. I quickly turned to see who it was and noticed that it was Mark from GOT7. I looked under the sheets and saw myself fully clothed in the outfit I had worn the night before.

"Mark?" I asked.

"Mhmm... I'm sorry about everything..." he said and explained everything that happened yesterday. Although I didn't remember it at all I slightly nodded my head to everything he said. "Nothing happened between us... I promise," he finished. He gave me a painkiller and some water. I took the pill and got up out of my bed and gave him a hug.

The doorknob clicked and I immediately released my hold on Mark and stood beside him. The door opened wide to reveal Hobi. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top with his hair all messy.

"Amaraaaa..." his voice trailed as he opened the door. "Mark?" he asked. Hobi looked at me from top to bottom and his eyes stopped at the hickeys that Yoongi had left on my neck.

"It's not what it looks like," I quickly stated.

"Alright... you and Mark can come downstairs... Jin made breakfast," he said, still giving us 'the look'.

I told Mark to wait outside and changed my clothes into a large sweatshirt and a pair of booty shorts, almost making it look like I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I came out of the room and took Mark by the hand and marched down the stairs to their breakfast table. Mark and I sat down and all eyes were on us. Mark looked down at his thighs and I awkwardly played with my fingers. Even if I wasn't looking up I could feel Yoongi's eyes piercing through me. "Where were you last night and why is Mark Tuan with you?" Skyla finally broke the silence at the table.

"Where else and why else?" said Namjoon. "I mean if you need proof look at her hickeys." I stayed in silence, not knowing what to say, and not knowing how to explain that the hickeys were given to me by Yoongi. At the corner of my eye, I caught Yoongi smirking at my inexplicable silence.

Almost as if Mark had read my mind he said, "We didn't do anything last night."

"Then explain the hickeys," Namjoon shot back.

"Well..." he paused and looked at me. "She was super drunk and some stupid guy was trying to take advantage of that... When I saved her?" he said slightly questioning himself.

********

After eating I took Mark by the hand and led him outside the house. "I can drop you off," I said.

"That is unnecessary," he said and took both my hands. He looked into my eyes, making my blush a little. He unexpectedly pulled me into a hug and placed a small kiss on my forehead making me blush more. He let out a sigh and took out his phone and called a cab.