Nine.

Jimin's POV:

We all had so much fun. Although most of the time it was just Amara and me since the other three were being weird together. We got into the car and we drove back home. As soon as Skyla, TaeTae, and Jungkook got out of the car Amara held my hand to make sure I stayed inside the car.

"I need to tell you something," she said and started to cry.

"Hey, what is wrong?" I asked putting my hand on her back.

"I don't want to be here. Take me somewhere Jimin," she said with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes.

I nodded my head and started to back out of the driveway. I glanced from time to time at Amara to make sure she was okay but something was not right. I did not know where I was going to take her but I let myself go. I let my body take control of my mind and before I knew it, we were in a familiar place. This is where I come whenever I need to let my feelings out or whenever I just wasn't feeling good. This was my place.

I stopped the car and took off my seat belt while opening the door. I opened the door for Amara and helped her as we walked towards a bench. To break the awkward tension between us, I asked her, "What is wrong Amara?... You know you can tell me anything right?"

She looked at me and started to cry letting everything out. She told me about how her mother had her when she was 16 and how her mother never treated her right, about the time when her mother sold her away to a 22-year-old man. She told me about her past relationship with Yoongi and how all her scars are starting to open. She told me about the necklace he had given her. She told me about how she worked her butt off to get where she is today, about everything she had to sacrifice. She told me about how Mark had kissed her on the forehead, how she might have feelings for him and how Taehyung and Skyla were dating.

The last sentence hit me...

"Taehyung and Skyla are dating?" I questioned, as she bobbed her head up and down.

********

Amara's POV:

I told him everything. I sat next to him on the bench and cuddled up into a ball by putting my shoes onto the bench, moving closer to him and burring my head into his chest.

"Thank you so much," I said while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"You know what thinking about it there are a lot of things I haven't told anyone," he said as I finally looked up and met his eyes. He started to talk and it seemed like the things that have happened to him would never end.

"The one person that got me through all of this was Luna," said Jimin finally. I looked at him with eyes that told the story. "Right you don't know her... She is a doctor and my girlfriend."

My jaw dropped, "You have a girlfriend?"

"Is it that hard to believe?" he asked, his face turning into a pout.

"Not that... It's just that you don't talk about her much," I said being honest.

"That is because..." he paused, "None of the other members know," he said.

"Oh," I said trying to keep myself from punching him, "You didn't tell your hyungs?"

He shook his head from side to side, "I want to tell them... But I want it to be special for her, for them... I just felt like my noona should know... And plus it's not like I'm the only one in BTS dating someone."

"Wait... what?! I know about Taehyung, Yoongi, and you... But who else?" I questioned.

"Well now that you ask and because you are so damn cute... Namjoon is dating Kylie... Well, that's about it," he finished up quickly.

"What about Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok?" I inquired further.

"Jungkook is still a kid, Jin can't find someone to match his beauty and Hoseok? I'm actually not sure."

We talked some more and we got back into Jimin's car and drove back to the house. By the time we had got home, it was 8:00 pm and the sun had already set revealing the striking moon.

********

As soon as we got home there was a figure standing at our door. I was curious to know who it was so I walked a little faster leaving Jimine behind. I approached our front door and I saw a man about the height of Jimin. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket to top it off. He turned to me and smiled as his eyes reflected the moonlight.

"Mark?" I asked looking at him, "What are you doing outside?"

"Well..." Mark said, "I knocked on the door and Suga opened it... When I asked for you he said that you weren't at home and then he slammed the door on my face. I decided that I would wait for you because I wanted to take you out?"

"Okay then," I said confused by Yoongi's odd actions, "Why don't you come inside?" I opened the door for him and entered the home.

"Oh these are for you," he said sheepishly smiling after entering the house. He handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Wait. You want to take me out... Like on a date?" I said as soon as everything processed in my head. He nodded his head up and down. "Okay, can I go change my clothes?" I asked.

"Go ahead but just know you are beautiful either way," he said while giving me a smile. I blushed and took his hand and led him into my room. I told him to wait there and went to the bathroom. I put on a black crop top and a printed mini skirt.

I went outside to see Mark looking at the photos on my desk

I went outside to see Mark looking at the photos on my desk. "That was when Skyla and I were in college," I said, as he turned around slightly startled, "It was the day before we dropped out." A smile crept its way onto my face remembering all the good times.

"Wow..." he seemed speechless. He turned to my way and his hands crept around my waist. He pulled me closer, "You look stunning," he whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. I froze at his sudden act of affection. "You ready to go," he finally whispered taking my hand and leading me down the stairs.