Chapter 1

Elsa's POV. .

As I walked down the hall of my castle in Arendelle I heared someone running to me from behind.

"Elsa!" I hear a voice yell

I whirled around and saw my sister Anna running to me as fast as her legs could carry her !

"What is it Anna?" I asked

She had a paper in her hand "Is that a letter from Repunzel?" I woderend

"I got a letter from Repunzel!" she squelled

"I knew it!" I whispered to myself

"And what did she say ?" I asked

"She Said that she is going to be able to attend the wedding !" she Said with exicitment written all over face

"Thats so exciting Anna , but i must get to my office and start getting some work done ."

She sighed and Said "Oh alright ."

I could hear the disapointment in her voice .

I turn and start to walk to my office but Anna grabs my hand and says "But will you still join me and Kristoffe for dinner ?"

I turn and look at her and say "I wouldnt miss it ."

A hudge grin goes across her face .Then she huged me and walked off .

I continued walking to my office . I got to the door and flung it open .

"O my ." I Said as I walked through the door and closed it behind me . My office ways a mess .

I walked to my desk . Papers were everywere and books were skatered .

I orginized my papers and stacked the books . Then I plopped myself down in my chair . I thought to myself "what do i need to get done?" I thought for a moment then Said "oh I need to get Anna and Kristoffes wedding invitations signed."

I grabbed my pen and the stack of invitations and started signing my name over and over again . then I began thinking about Anna's wedding . "I can't beleive my little sister is getting married . I am just glad that she found a man that will love and cherish her forever . " I sighed and Said "Will I ever find the one ?" I asked myself . "I guess right now is just not my time to find my true love ."

I finished signing the invitations and started on some paper work . after awhile I decided to take a break and go to the park that was at the edge of Arendelle !

I got up from my desk and walked out of the castel and into the village . I watched the villigers talk and children play . "I love my little kingdom." I mermered to myself

I continued walking until I reached the park . I love coming to the park at this time of day because no one is ever here and that means I can play with my ice powers !

I made it lighly snow in the area and froze the pond .

I put skates on the bottom of my heels and began skating on the beautiful blue ice .