Chapter 8

Elsa's Pov :

"Hans?" I question as I look up and faintly see a outline of man .

"Hello Elsa." He replied with deviousness in his voice.

"How did you get in here let alone even get into Arendelle !!!" I screamed at him. I furious right now !

"You really think that wimp you call a guard was really going to keep me out of arendelle ?" He said as I stood from my fall.

I didn't answer I just stared trying my beat not to freeze him.

"And I didn't come back to take arendelle ," he started "then what do you want?" I asked him . " While I was in isolation I had some time on my hands which I used to think . But the only thing I could think about was you. how I had the opportunity to have you as my own and blew it with that sister of yours ."

"Excuse me sir you are not to talk of sister nor will I even think of being with you Hans especially after what you did to her and me both !" he just stared at me and didn't say a word.

"GUARDS !!!!" I yell and my guards came running . "Take this trader to back to the southern isles and if he is ever to return he shall be put to death."

"Yes your majesty !" they shout and grab Hans by the arms and drag him off and as they did I hear Hans yell "I will have you soon enough my dear Elsa."

I watch them until they are out if the castle gates and I counting with what I was doing.

I walked to the center if the court yard and begin to thaw it. all the snow gathered into a large snowflake above my and it i exploded and snow dispersed elsewhere . Happy with what I did I started to walk back to the castle when I hear a faint groan.

Jacks pov:

My whole body ached from my landing on stone . I wanted to open my eyes but I just couldn't I was too afraid of what might see. I let out a small groan then I hear footsteps and the steps seem familiar . I slowly opened my eyes to see and blue dress and ice heels walking toward me and I knew exactly who it was ...Elsa

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~

Hello everyone guess what's back this book YAYYAYA !!!!!! ❄

I have decided to continue this book ! 🎀

Thanks for the reads and don't forget to comment and vote❄

And sorry for the short chapter but I will have another out soon :)🎀

Throws jelly beans to the crowd !!!!❄