Chapter 3

Jacks POV.

"Wind take me home !" I Said as a gust of wind came and picked me up off the ground

The whirling wind took me to burgess, were I currently live . When I arrived

Jamie was there waiting for me. I flew down to the ground to see him .

"What's up bud?" I asked him

"Nothin' much ." he replied with a evil smile on his face .

"Ok what are you up too ?" I said

"This!" he yelled and threw a huge snowball at my face .

Before I could even comprehend what had just happened Jamie whistled and all of his friends came out from behind the bushes and started throwing snowballs at me .

" Ha ha it's on!" I made a Huge pile of snowballs beside me and started throwing them every which way .

After awhile of throwing snowball at each other . I surrendered .

"Ok,ok I surrender." I told the kids

"Yes we win!" Jamie bragged

"Just this once ." I told him

"You all should be headed home it's getting late your parents are probably getting worried."

"Ok jack." Jamie told me

"See ya" I replied

I flew up to the electrical line and walked along then and froze them as I walked . Then at looked at the beautiful night sky . " This is such a pretty night ." I told myself . Then out of nowhere the northern lights started shining brightly . "I wonder what north wants?""

Elsa's P.O.V :

The room I was in was dark and cold which is really weird because usually the cold never bothers me .

I stood up from the ground , it was pitch black in the room I couldn't see anything . "Elsa." I heard a familiar voice say. "Elsa." there it was again but this time the was louder . "Elsa!" I heard the voice say a third time but this it was screaming it .

I looked around the room and finally saw something . Or someone . There in the corner of the room was Anna . she was curled up in a ball , her hair was white ,her skin was ice ,and she was shivering to death .

"Anna!" I yelled . There was no reply . she started to weep ."Anna I'm right here ." I said as I started to run toward her but something stopped me . It felt like something was pulling my arms back . I turned to see that I had cuffs on my hands and the cuffs were chained to the floor . I had never felt so helpless .

I saw ice starting to grow up her dress. I could do nothing to save her . I could just sit there and watch her freeze to death .

When the ice had gotten to the top of her head she froze completely . I started to cry . Then everything went black again . I heard evil laughter . then a tall black figure whizzed past me . And again the black figure ran past me . I heard him say " There will always be fear ."

That was the last thing I heard before I woke. I sat straight up in my bed .I started breathing heavily . Then I saw that I was sweating horribly .

"Phew, it was just a dream ." I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room . the floor was caked with a thick layer of ice , it was snowing heavily , and it had to be below zero in here .

I calmed myself down and got out of bed . I began to thaw my room . First the layered ice on the floor , then I stopped the snow from falling , and rose the temperature a bit .

After thawing my bedroom I looked at myself in the mirror . I was a mess , my braid was flowing every which way , my face had tear marks on it , and I had bags under my eyes .

I started to clean myself up when I heard a knock on the door . "Elsa it's me Anna , can I come in ?"

'Uhhhhh hold on just a second Anna ."I could the worry in my own voice .

"Ummmm ok . Are you ok Elsa ? You sound worried ."

"I'm fine just give me a sec."

"Ok."

I quickly redid my hair , whipped of my face , put on a decent gown , and ran to the door .

I flung the door open and saw Anna on the ground .

"Hey are you ok ?" I asked her

"Oh ya I'm fine , it's just when you opened the door I was leaning up against it and -"

"Oh I'm so sorry ." I said as I helped her up .

"It's ok." Anna replied

"Here you can come in." I told her

"Okay" she said

"Are you ok , you look flustered ?" she asked me with concern.

"Ummmm I'm fine ."

"Are you sure ?"

"Uhh yes ."

"You don't sound sure."

" Anna , I said I'm fine ." I said sternly

"Ok whatever you say Els." she replied

" Well we should get to work on those wedding perpetrations , huh ?"

"Ummmm ya , but why is it so cold in here . It's even colder than usual ." she said as she entered my room .

"Uh well I am the Queen of snow and ice ." I chuckled nervously .

"Guess your right ." she replied

It was silent for a few moments. I decided to break the silence.

"So have you seen Kristoffe this morning ."

"No, He left early this morning to go get some more ice . Ya know for the business . "

"Oh. did he take Sven with him."

"Of corse he took Sven with him . where does he not take him ."

We both laughed and continued making center pieces for the tables that are going to be at the reception.