Chapter 7

Jacks pov :

I few as fast as the wind could carry me . I had flying for a while trying to figure out how to get back to arendelle . I flew over a dark forest when something caught my attention.

"Ice?" I said out loud.

There was a light coming from the forest it was like it was reflecting off something . The light was a bluish color so I had assumed it was ice .

I flew down toward this strange light. when I had finally reached we're the light was it disappeared , i mean just like that it was gone!

All there was darkness I could see absolutely nothing but darkness.

All of a sudden I could feel the presence of something or someone.

I could hear them breathing.

I stared to panic on the inside. I stared pointing my staff every-which way . Then I remembered , my powers .

I felt the coldness from my hands start to frost over the wood on my staff . I kept on freezing it until it put off a glow just like the light I had seen before.

I pointed my staff in every direction until I saw it. There was right in front if me a wolf!

I could feel myself starting take deep breaths . As I examined the creature I saw that there was black dust coming off its feet.

Pitch it must be pitch. then the wolf started toward me . every time it would take a step forward I would take one backwards .

I walked backwards until I felt my back collide with something . I slightly turn my head trying to make any sudden movements . I turned my head just enough to see that I had run into a stone wall . I hear the wolf growl and I slowly turn back to him.

All of a sudden the wolfs eyes turn from black to red. I could see the deadly fiery in them.

Then out of nowhere the wolf lunges at me . He grabbed my hoodie with his blood thirsty jaws. I tried to pull away but it was so use.

I felt him get a better grip then he started spinning around over and over again dragging me as he went.

As he turned for the final time he surprisingly let my hoodie out of this grasp purpling me over the stone wall.

I had no clue what was on the other side of that wall. So I decided to close my eyes and prepare for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the sort chapter !!!

More coming soon😉