Chapter 7: Stuck In The Middle With You

Alrighty so before this chapter begins I just want to explain my absence. So basically the reason why I wasn't able to publish the next chapter sooner than I planned, was because I didn't think I was going to have much schoolwork but of course when it gets close to the end of the year, it's gonna get harder/easier. Anyway, the main reason was my phone. I had to basically start over and reset my phone because it kept screwing up and turning off for like 2 seconds when I'm on an app or something which really stinks because if I'm writing a chapter (for example) I have to rewrite the sentence I was just writing. So my brother, (he's smart at technology XD) He told me that I had no choice but to reset my whole phone and upgrade to IOS 11 because he said they fixed all the bugs about the turning off thing and stuff. So I updated my phone, and believe it or not it's actually a lot faster and it's not messing up that much anymore. But yeah, everything is fixed now so that's the good part about it. Also, I may not be adding pictures to the chapters anymore since I pretty much just lost all of my pics for my (future chapters) so, there's no point unless there's a way I could get them back somehow. So that's why you probably won't be seeing any on this chapter. But yeah, I will still do the thumbnails though so don't worry. Anyways, enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to come out!

Fuli growled, her claws unsheathed from beneath her paws scraping the ground underneath her.

"GRR, we're just passing through Makucha!" She snarled.

"Oh... is that so? Well I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

"And.. WHY not?" She said, the anger rose up in her body like fire.

"Because, you cross my territory, then you must pay the price!" He laughed.

"Fine! If you want a fight, then bring it! I can take you!" She said.

"Oh but you see, it's not going to be very easy for you.. CHEETAH!" He said, as he dashed off jumping up  the nearest tree he could find.

"You can't stay on that tree forever!!" She growled.

"Maybe I can't, but you can! HA!" He laughed looking down from below him to see the struggling cheetah desperately trying to claw him in the face.

"URGH! YOU!" She hissed.

"Oh that's too bad! You look stuck down there, well that's too bad for you! HAHA!" He laughed running off.

"Oh...just wait till I GET LOOSE MAKUCHA!" She snarled.

Hatari was watching the whole thing, stepping back trying his best not to get involved in the situation.

Eventually Fuli got free, and tackled Makucha by surprise.

Makucha growled, and tackled her, to where she wasn't able to break free, as his grip was much too strong on her.

Hatari noticed things going a little too far, so he decided to step in on the action.

"HEY! I think you forgot about ME!" He said, as he bashed into Makucha with his head, knocking the leopard off balance.

Eventually Makucha was the one to surrender, when Fuli pinned him down a second time.

"We WIN! so now... YOU have to let us through!" She grinned undefeated.