🎵 1

*Edited*

Starish along with Nanami Haruka are talking to each other at the living room (?). They were talking about the new song which they plan to perform during their concert.

Quartet Night on the other hand were out for a job and will be back soon later in the afternoon.

When Starish were talking peacefully, a sudden scream surprised the eight of them.

"What was that..." Ittoki Otoya asked, in his chibi form. The others shrugged, not knowing as well.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"That voice..."

Just then, the lights were suddenly switched off and only a spotlight was shone at the president, the one and only, Shinning Saotome.

"I haaavvveeee a surrpppisseeee for you-tachiii" Shinning said in his usual way.

Everyone was confused and was wondering what was the surprised. Just then, the door was slammed open only to find Ringo Tsukimiya and Hyuga Ryuya in confetti.

"Hyuga-san?! What happened to you?!" Kurusu Syo exclaimed when he saw his idol covered in colorful papers.

Hyuga didn't reply, and was just really pissed off. You could tell from the look on his face. Ringo on the other hand just pouted.

"Sachou... Can you please tell her to stop with the tricks...?" Ringo plead but Shinning just grinned widely.

"Who?" Shinomiya Natsuki asked.

"Miss Yoshiko Kaho, please come out and greeeetttt your new friendsss!"

Shinning exclaimed. And as soon as he said that, a shadow appeared behind Starish.

"Konichiwa..."

"Kyaaaa!!!"

Everyone screamed, except for Ichinose Tokiya, Jinguji Ren and Hijirikawa Masato, who just flinch.

"Kaho! Could you seriously stop that?!" Hyuga shouted and Yoshiko Kaho just pouts.

"Ceh... You're no fun..."

She said as she walked next to Shinning. She turned to Starish and gave a bright smile.

"Konichiwa, minna-san! I'm Yoshiko Kaho, Kaho is fine

"Konichiwa, minna-san! I'm Yoshiko Kaho, Kaho is fine. Sorry that I scared you earlier..." She lower her head.

"Yoshiko... Kaho... Ah! Kaho-chan?!" Nanami exclaimed when she took a good look at Kaho.

She lifted her head up and beam in delight. She ran towards Nanami and hugged her tightly.

"Haru-chan!!! Long time no see!!"

While the two girls were having a reunion moment, everyone just stare at them.

"Haruka knows her?" Aijima Cecil said out loud which cause Kaho to let go.