🎵 13

Ever since the 10 year old girl befriended the red hair, the two of them have been hanging out together in the orphanage. As time passed, they have been inseparable, which made them as close as siblings.

One day, when they were 14, a man wearing shabby glasses came to the orphanage, saying that he will be "adopting" the girl.

At first when the man came and announced that, Ittoki stood protectively in front of Kaho, not wanting his sister to be taken away by an unknown man.

The man was surprised at first when he saw the boy, but he just chuckled.

"Don't worry, boy. You'll meet her soon. I promise."

Ittoki was hesitant and he didn't want his sister to leave her. Then, a small hand was on his shoulder.

"Otoya-kun... I'll be fine. I'm sure we will meet again someday..."

The girl said as she gave a small smile towards the boy. The boy hold back the tears but it was no use and he cried, which made the girl tear up too.

The girl hugged Ittoki and planted a small peck on his cheek, to which he blushed at the contact.

"Bye bye... Otoya-kun..."

🎶

Zack, Quartet Night, along with three members of Starish --Ittoki, Tokiya, Cecil-- were in the hospital. They were waiting inside Kaho's room, who was unconscious for about 5 hours already.

"Tch... When is she going to wake up..." Ranmaru was getting impatient as he sat at the chair with his head between his legs.

Zack on the other hand sat next to Kaho's bed while wiping off the sweat from her face.

Is she having a nightmare? Zack thought while wiping the sweat as he shows concerns towards the girl. Was it the same one back then?

Just then, Kotobuki received a message from Shining Saotome, saying that Quartet Night and him are going to have a meeting soon.

"Just when we were waiting for Kaho-chan to wake up..." The brunette pouted. The rest of Quartet Night members sighed and the four of them soon left the room.

Now, the room left Zack, Ittoki, Tokiya and Cecil.

As they continued waiting, a tear trailed down from Kaho's eye. Zack gasped for awhile then gently wiped away the tear. Then, the three Starish members went closer to Kaho to check her condition. And as they did that, Kaho murmured something which shocked everyone.

"Otoya-kun..."

Zack stopped what he was doing, while Tokiya and Cecil quickly turned their heads to the red hair.

"E-eh...?"

"O... To... Ya..." Zack suddenly said his name in a dark aura.

"Eek!"

Zack then went to strangle Ittoki while the two Starish members were either sweat dropping or processing what just happened while looking at the two. Unknown to them, Kaho had already woken up and was sitting up as she was staring at the two of them.

"Zack, what are you doing strangling Otoya-kun? Look, his soul has already came out from his body. And stop scaring Ciel and Toki-kun."

The said guy stopped what he was doing and let go of Ittoki. He rushed to Kaho's side, took her hand, and said,

"How are you feeling? You suddenly passed out back at the Master Course. What happened?"

"Oh psshh, I'm fine Zack. Don't worry," She gave a reassuring smile. Then, Zack leaned his forehead to hers.