🎵 9

Recap:

"Miss Kaho is currently at a meeting with some people so she isn't here, sorry Mr. Zack,"

Shining Saotome was currently standing behind this 'Zack' person but he didn't flinched at all, just standing at his spot calmly. Whereas the others thought they saw a ghost. Cause all they could see was the reflected light from Saotome's glasses.

"Aw man~ When will she be back, Mr Shining?" 'Zack' asked.

"How do you know the president?" Tokiya, being Tokiya, asked, getting more and more curious about this 'Zack' person.

"Hm? Known him through Kaho." 'Zack' smiles when he mentioned Kaho. And with that, Quartet Night was jealous and slightly angry at him.

"Indeed. Miss Kaho will explain to you all when she's back. For now, Mr Zack, please feel comfortable while being here. I have an important meeting to attend to. See you all and please treat Zack well." With that, the president disappeared into the shadows.

"You heard him, treat me well. Well, until Kaho is back," 'Zack' smirked and the others could already tell that they hated him already.

And being Natsuki...

"What's your name?"

"Zack. Zack Moriyama. Half Japanese, half American. Model. Nice to meet you. Oh and, " Zack turns to Quartet Night and smirked.

Kaho's boyfriend."

Back to Present

"Achoo!"

"Miss, are you alright?"

"Yea, someone must be talking about me..." Kaho narrowed her eyes, thinking who could be talking about her right now.

"Does everyone understand now?"

"Hai!"

"Then, the meeting is over."

Everyone stood up from their seats, some headed to the door, and some stayed and talked to each other.

"Miss Yoshiko, do you perhaps know who will be modeling?" Someone came over to her as she was packing her back, but she just shook her head.

"Unfortunately, I don't. The president didn't say anything," She replied and after they bid goodbye, Kaho left the room and decided to head back to the Master Course.

"Hmm, maybe I should buy some snacks for the guys..." She said to herself while walking. But when she turn into a corner, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow! I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..." She apologized while rubbing her forehead.

Looking up, her blue orbs had met with mysterious dark purple ones. He looks familiar...

"It's my fault, little angle. You don't have to apologize..." The mysterious person held up Kaho's hand and planted a kiss on it, surprising her.

Meanwhile back in the Master Course...

Each member of Quartet Night and Zack suddenly had an electric shock from something. Their juniors looking at them weirdly.

"What's wrong?" Cecil asked.

"Hmph. Something is going to happen." Camus replied as he quickly regained his posture.

"Based on my calculations, it won't be good for all of us." Ai stated. Though his outside looks calm, he had this worried feeling inside him.

Back with Kaho...

"Um... Sure?"

"Ne~ Onee-san, what's your name?" A boy who had light salmon-pink hair, asked Kaho. "I'm Mikado Nagi!"

Ah, the Nagi... So they must be from HE★VENS...

"Nice to meet you, Mikado-kun. I'm Yoshiko Kaho." She gave a small smile, while hugging the papers close to her chest.

"I'm sure you've heard of us, but I'm Ootori Eiichi. Nice to meet you, Yoshiko-chan," Ootori gave a small smirk to the girl but she didn't seem to notice it.

"And that's Sumeragi Kira." Nagi said while pointing towards the boy with black hair.

"Hello."

So it's true, he does speak a few words...

Kaho nods her head in acknowledgement while thinking, 'When can I leave?'

"What were doing here, Yoshiko-oneesan?" Nagi asked while looking at the papers.

"Oh, I had a meeting earlier, but I have to go now. I'm kinda in a rush."

"I see... I'm sure we'll be able to see you soon, Yoshiko-chan," said Eiichi, giving off his signature smirk.

" *chuckles* I'm sure we will. See you guys in the future. I will be taking my leave now." Kaho bowed to them and walked pass, heading towards the exit.

"She seems interesting, right?" Nagi said, while looking towards her direction.

Kira nods while Eiichi just smirked.

"This is going to be interesting,"

With Kaho

"Phew... That was intense..." Kaho said to herself as she walked to a nearby Café.

"If I stayed any longer, who knows what's going to happen..."

*ding*

"Welcome~"

Kaho entered the Café and went straight to the counter.

"Ah, Kaho-chan! Long time no see!" The cashier beamed at the young girl, Kaho smiled back.

"Hey, Yuki. It has been a long time since I left. I can't believe you recognised me," Kaho laughed, thinking about when Quartet Night met her.

"Of course I recognised you! We're besties remember?"

"Nishimura-san! You can go take a break now!" The manager called out and Yuki shouted back with an 'Okay!'

They went to a table near the window and they started to chat.

"This place didn't change a bit," Kaho was the first to begin their conversation while looking around the shop.

"Yea. The manager didn't want to do any changes even though we keep telling him to."

"Of course he won't. It gave him a lot of memories, no?"

"It sure has. It same goes to the both of us." Yuki smiled, recalling back the memories.

"Yea..."

"How was London by the way?" Yuki asked. "I wish I could go with you..." She murmured, thinking about her friend.

"We could go together next time you know..."

"What if there's no next time?!" Yuki slammed her hands on the table, which surprised Kaho and the other customers and workers, who looked towards their direction.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine..."

Then, there was an awkward silence between the two.

"Well, I should get going now. The guys will probably be worried sick." mumbled Kaho as she stood up from the seat.

"Y-yea... It was nice seeing you again. Tell Haru-chan I said hi,"

"I will. See you soon..." And so, Kaho left the Café.

" *sigh* I shouldn't have shouted at her..."

......

Kaho was walking back to the Master Course. It was already in the evening so there were lesser people on the streets.

When she checked her phone, she was surprised to see all the missed calls from Quartet Night.

"Sh*t... They must be worried..." She closed back her phone and fastened her pace back to the dorm.

As she was just outside the entrance, she just remembered something...

"I forgot to buy the snacks!!!"