🎵 19

3rd POV

After Quartet Night thought back about their past, they can't help but feel even more emotional. Starish saw their seniors in this state which made them worried about both their seniors and Kaho's condition.

Just then, coincidentally, everyone's phone beeped with a notification. They switched it on and saw that it was a message from Yoshiko Kaho. They quickly opened it and saw:

_________________________

To everyone,

By the time you guys see this, I will probably be in the hospital either getting treated or something bad has happened to me. Could be both.

The event is just two days away and I hope that you guys wouldn't worry about me. I'll be fine. I promise. So, just do what you guys have been practicing. I'll be rooting for you guys!

I'm so so so sorry for not telling you guys about my condition. I really didn't want to tell you guys but... I have a sickness - leukaemia. You're shocked right? When the doctor told me this, I was too. But hey, at least I get to meet the group. 😊

Starish, keep up the good work and get along well with Haru-chan. Don't cause her trouble. I'll be watching you. If any of you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you. The same goes to Quartet Night as well.

Haru-chan, you're the best composer in the world. Everyone loves your songs. The way you compose, there's a little something that no other composer can have, even me. I can't tell you what it is. You have to figure it out yourself. Good luck!

And finally, to my Quartet Night. I've known you guys since your pre-debut. You guys are the best. You have been taking good care of me and I really appreciate all the efforts you guys have been doing; from singing to dancing to showing the world who you are. Without you guys, my life wouldn't be as interesting as it is now. You guys are the only ones I can never let go. I love you guys. 😊🥰

Finally, when I'm not here. You guys have to keep moving on. Don't let your feelings get to you. Just remember to have fun on stage. Show the world what you're made of! Promise me, 'kay? And Haru-chan, take good care of them for me, will ya?

I'll be rooting you guys wherever I am.

Love,
Yoshiko Kaho

_________________________

By the time everyone had finished reading the message, some started to tear up and some started to cry, even the calm-looking guys, namely Camus, Ai, Tokiya and Masato, had tears welled up in their eyes as well.

"How can she tell us to be calm..." Syo muttered as he buried his face beneath his hat. But everyone still heard him clearly. No one dared to say a word.

No conversation was held for the rest of the day.

Meanwhile in the hospital

A girl was laying on the bed with an oxygen mask. In the room, was only her and her boyfriend, Zack. Visitors weren't allowed inside but after some argument, the doctor let him stay.

He was holding Kaho's hand in his and he was worried sick. It has been a few hours and she wasn't awake yet. He didn't want to leave her tomorrow, but he has to. There's a shooting tomorrow which is very important to him and he can't miss it.

"Kaho... Please... Don't leave me..."

When he said that, he felt something moved beneath his hand. His eyes went wide and he quickly looked towards the girl.

"K-kaho...?"

As if the voice went through the girl's mind, she opened her eyes weakly and saw her boyfriend sitting in front of her with a concern look.

"Z-zack?"

"Y-you're awake...! Thank goodness!" Zack engulfed her in a hug but not so tight. "I'm going to go call the doctor!"

Just as he was about to leave, Kaho's weak hand pulled onto his shirt. "Don't..."

"What?"

"Don't.... Call... The doctor..."

"But Kaho..."

"P-please... Just stay with me..."

He was hesistant at first but he slowly sat back down and held Kaho's hand tightly.

"Thank you... Zack..." She said weakly and tried her best to keep her eyes open.

"Anything for you..."

"Then.. C-can you s-sing me a song...?" When Kaho asked this, Zack widen his eyes, having no idea that she would want him to sing so suddenly.

"U-uh..."

"You don't have to force yourself if you don't want to..." Kaho gave off a weak smile but Zack shook his head.

"I-i'll s-sing..."

He closed his eyes and starts to sing the song which was composed by Kaho few weeks ago. Since he started singing, he didn't open his eyes once. So he didn't notice Kaho smiled at him weakly and soon closed her eyes slowly.

~🎶~

When Zack opened his eyes, he saw his girlfriend with her eyes closed. He doesn't want to think that she just fainted but instead just sleeping. However, he was still scared so he was about to go to the doctor only to be held down by a tight grip on his hand, which was Kaho's.

He tightened his lips and sat back down on the stool, continuing to stay by her side.

Please don't leave me...

----------------------------

The exam is like... Starting today. 😅

I'm gonna die and fail all my exams.