🎵 7

Ranmaru and Kaho

It was already in the evening but Kaho and the others didn't care about the time. After spending time with Camus, Kaho then went to find the rock star, who she found him crouched down next to the bushes, petting a cat.

Kaho smirked and silently took a picture of the scene in front of her with her phone. Luckily Ranmaru didn't notice and Kaho walked towards him.

"Hey there!" She said from behind him which cause him to jump.

"Kaho! Can you seriously stop scaring people?!" Ranmaru yelled but Kaho didn't care and just stick out her tongue.

"No can do~! Anyway~ Where do you want to go? It's almost getting late now and I still need to spend time with Rei," She said while checking the time.

"It's your choice, not mine. We just want to spend time with you. That's all." said the rock star while putting both of his arms behind his head, as the two of them continue walking, thinking of where to go next.

Just as they were walking, something caught Kaho's eyes. She looked towards the building then back at Ranmaru. She thought for a moment... Then smirked. She then pulled his arm and dragged him to the building.

"Oi, Kaho! Where are we going?!"

But the only respond he got was an evil laugh.

This can't be good...

They stopped in front of the building. Kaho was calmed but the rock star was shivering.

"K-kaho... Let's go somewhere else, okay?" But again, he only got ignored.

The two of them walked inside the building as the workers there told them to come out safely. And when they said that, the two of them gave totally different reactions.

"Sure!" - Kaho.

"*gulp* Don't die, don't die, don't die..." - Ranmaru.

When it was finally their turn, they sat inside the seat and wore the seat belt.

"Have a safe journey..." One of the workers said and he pushed the button.

The cart slowly moved until it entered a dark room. Then... something popped out right in front of them and from afar, you could hear a scream. And it wasn't from the petite girl, instead, it was from the rock star.

Kaho, on the other hand, was just eating popcorn, as if she was enjoying a movie.

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?!?! AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE POPCORN?!?!"

"Hm? I always come to these kind of places. That's where I get my ideas on scarring people." She said with a dark aura. "And the popcorn? I got it for free. They give it to people who doesn't look scarred. That's why you didn't get any. And just so you know, I'm not giving you."

"Damn you..."

And along the long ride, Ranmaru was just screaming his life out while Kaho just continue eating her popcorn, sometimes laughing at Ranmaru for being a scaredy cat though.

After the ride, Kaho has finally finished the popcorn and told Ranmaru that it was time for her to go and find Reiji. Ranmaru didn't even bother and was vomiting. When he finished and looked around, he noticed that Kaho had already left and he sighed.

He then went to the counter, looking through the screens and sighed again.

"I hate this..."

Reiji and Kaho

Though the theme park has even fewer people, she still couldn't find Reiji. She sighed and took out her phone. She wanted to call him but then saw a message from him.