🎵 14

So, Shindo led Zack to a room as he wanted to tell Zack something regarding Kaho.

When they entered, Zack immediately asked,

"So? What do you want?"

"I'll get straight to the point then. Moriyama-san, since you are Yoshiko-san's boyfriend, I assume that you know her condition." Shindo said while looking out the window.

"Of course I know. I met her in the hospital when we were in London." Zack replied while leaning against the wall.

"I see... As her physician attendant, I hope you will be able to make happy for the rest of her life... Until it ends I mean."

"What do you mean by until it ends?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I thought you know her condition?" Shindo said while smirking, but of course, Zack couldn't see it, as the doctor was facing the window.

Zack frowned, and said "Of course I know her condition."

"If you know, then you should know that she doesn't have long to live," When Shindo said this, he gave a sad smile while facing Zack.

"W-what... I thought the doctors said that it can be cure?"

"Well, it also depends on Kaho. Whether she wants to continue live or not, it's her own choice." Shindo said while walking closer to the boy. 

"That's why, I hope you and her other friends are able to fulfill her happiness until her life ends. I beg you. And I know, she doesn't want to leave so soon. So please, make her happy..." The Doctor said as he pats the boy's shoulder and was about to leave the room until Zack said something to which the Doctor smile.

"Of course I need to make her happy. What kind of boyfriend am I if I couldn't complete such a simple task?"

"Haha... Then I leave her in your care then."

"Wait!"

The Doctor stopped by the door and turned around to face Zack.

"Does the others know her condition?"

"I don't think they do. Even if they did know, I'm guessing that they do not know how serious Yoshiko-san's condition is. But knowing her, I doubt she will tell them." Shindo chuckled.

"Of course... Thanks, Shindo-sensei."

"Anytime. Oh and, Moriyama-san, take care of yourself too, if you know what I mean."

"... Tch. I know that."

"Hahaha. Okay then. See you again," With that, the Doctor left, leaving Zack in the room alone.

He reached his hand to his throat as he felt a small scar on it. He sighed and decided to head back to the Master Course first.

-----🎶-----

Meanwhile with Kaho, she was checking her schedule on her phone while laying on the bed. She sighed and puts her phone back at the table next to her.

Guess I'll go pay a visit... She thought while looking up at the ceiling.

The Next Day

Since they knew Kaho is finally going to get discharged, Quartet Night decide to go and pick her up. Reiji wanted to ask Zack does he want to tag along but the idol couldn't find him.

"Maybe he already went?" Ai said.

"Maybe... Let's just go." 

And they did.

When they asked the receptionist at the counter, the nurse told them that Kaho was already discharged.

"Did someone came to pick her up?" Camus asked but the nurse just shakes her head.

"She left by herself. She told us she had somewhere to go."

"Did she tell you where?" Kurosaki asked and again, the nurse just shakes her head.

"I'm sorry."

With that, the four of them left the hospital, trying to figure out where would Kaho be. They tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. And they were getting even more worried.

With Kaho🎶

Kaho had just bought some flowers from the florist and head straight to the cemetery. When she arrived, she saw two familiar person giving their prayers in front of the tombstone, which lies her deceased father and mother.

"Seitarou-san, Hajime-san..."

The two guards turned their heads and was surprised to see the girl once again after so many years.

"Yoshiko-chan! It's been a long time! How are you doing?" Seitarou beamed while Hajime just said a 'Hello, kid'.

"I'm fine. I'm currently working as a composer though," Kaho laughed a little when she saw their reaction.

"Ehhhh~ You're a composer??" 

"Hahaha... Sure am!" She grins as she placed the flowers in front of the tombstone and gave her prayers to her mom and dad.

When she finished she stood up and faced the two.

"You guys hungry? My treat." Kaho said.

"Nah, it's fine kid. We need to go back soon. I don't want to deal with the mess that the inmates had probably made." Hajime said, annoyed.

"I see... I'm guessing the inmates are quite troublesome, huh?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Meanwhile at Nanba Prison...

"Achoo!"

"Wait, did we all just sneeze together?" Jyugo asked.

"I think we just did..." said Uno.

"That's a first..." said Rock.

"Someone must be talking about us..." It was Nico's turn to say.

"Hmm..."

Back to the guards and Kaho

"Well, since you're busy with your work, I won't hold your time." said Kaho.

"It's fine. But we should get going now. Let's go, Seitarou." said Hajime while walking off.

"Okay~ See you some other time, Yoshiko-chan~" Seitarou waved at the girl who waved back at him.

"Superintendent!! Wait for mee!!!" With that, the two was out of sight while Kaho just chuckled.

She then took out her phone to check her schedule.

Hmm... Time to head to the office...

I've finally updated guys! Sorry for the long wait. Hope you guys like it~ 

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE~

Stay tune for more~