🎵 16

Just as Kaho and Zack had arrived at the Master Course and entered the living room(?), Quartet Night - mainly Kotobuki, who went to hug her - went to greet Kaho's returned. Starish and Nanami did the same which surprised Kaho.

"I'm... back...?"

"Kaho-chan~ Don't worry us too much~!" Kotobuki was already in tears as he continued to hug Kaho, ignoring the glare Zack sent.

"Haha, sorry~"

"Where were you though?" Ranmaru asked.

"Oh! I had a meeting with Six Gravity's and Procellarum's leader. It was urgent so I had to be there." Kaho replied while trying to pry Reiji off with the help from Zack.

"You mean the Six Gravity and Procellarum? One of the famous idol bands in the world?" Ittoki said in surprised.

"Yea."

"You need to compose songs again?" Camus asked to which Kaho nodded.

"Kaho-chan is amazing..." Nanami said, amazed while staring at Kaho with admiration.

"Nah~ I'm not that great... I don't know why Haji wants me to compose for them..." She sighed, finally able to pry Reiji off.

"Haji?" Everyone was confused.

"Oh, my cousin, Mutsuki Hajime, the leader of Six Gravity."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!"

"Yea... I didn't tell you guys, did I?" said Kaho as she scratched her neck in embarrassment.

"No you didn't!" The exclaimed and to have Kaho chuckled lightly.

"Sorry~ Anyway, putting that aside, let's start with your songs~!" She beamed in delight only to have everyone confused.

"Thatssssssss riiiiighttttttt"

"Isn't that..."

And the lights turned off, just a spotlight on their president.

"Since Miss Kaho is discharged from the hospital, she will start to compose you guys a song--"

"--Alright done that, sir!" Kaho saluted as she grins at the shaddy man who just stare at her blankly, while the others was shocked and surprised.

"...... Ahem... As expected from Miss Kaho! Always ahead of everyone else!" Shining Saotome exclaimed as he clapped loudly.

"I shall show you the music sheet later, Prez."

"That's not necessarily! For I know, you are excellent in this area! I will let you do what ever you want with them!" The President exclaimed again.

"Whatever I want...?" You can now see sparkles in Kaho's eyes.

Whatever she wants...?! Quartet Night all thought the same thing and only shivered in fear.

"U-uh... President? Don't we have a full schedule already...?" Reiji asked, hoping that they do have a full schedule.

"No you don't." Shining and Kaho said together, deadpanned.

We're so dead...! Quartet Night thought to thenselves.

"Ran, good luck~" Jingguji smirked at his senior who just glared back at him.

"Oh, didn't you know, Ren?" Kaho looked towards the oranged-hair.

"Hm? Know what?" Right now, Ren and the other Starish members were confused. Even Nanami and Quartet Night too.

"The two groups will have a collaboration~! Woooo~~" Kaho jumped in excitement.

"I'll leave the explanation to you, Miss Kaho," said Shining as he suddenly disappeared.

"What do you mean we have a collaboration?" Tokiya asked.

"Oh, well, there's an event actually, and the 11 of you will be performing a song, which I had finished already." Kaho said while showing them a voice clip from her phone.

When she played it, everyone was surprised.

"We're performing that?" Ittoki asked.

"Yep, it suits the theme which I will tell you guys later. But you guys need to write your own lyrics. So... Let's go to the practice room now~!!!" She then pulled Nanami along and ran to the said room.

"Kaho-chan! Waitt!" And the two girls left the room.

Quartet Night was staring at the door and sighed.

"Let's go then?" Cecil said to the rest of Starish members who nodded.

"Well, at least we're not alone... Right, guys?" Reiji said to his bandmates as he sweat dropped.

They turned to Starish and smirked evilly.

"Now you will know how we feel after all these years when we debut." Ranmaru said as they walked out of the room.

"I wonder what's wrong..." Natsuki wondered.

"Who knows?" Syo said as Starish left the room too.

...

"I feel so left out..." Zack sighed and left the room too, heading towards another practice room.

"Guess I should work hard too..."

🎶Few hours of practicing later...

Starish was lying on the ground, dead; while Quartet Night was just standing while panting. Nanami was worried about the seven of them while Kaho just stare at them blankly.

"What are you guys doing? Get up and continue with practice!" Kaho scolded lightly.

"Kaho-chan... I don't think they can continue further..." Nanami said worriedly.

"Hah? This choreography for now is still quite easy compared to Quartet Night's. They should not complain." Kaho strictly said.

"Yoshiko, let's just call it for today. There's still time. This is just the first time for them." Camus said as he patted the girl's head.

"... Hmm... Fine... That's all for today, guys. See you guys tomorrow..." She said in disappointment and slowly left the room with a depress expression.

"Good job, Camus." said Reiji as he put his thumbs up.

" *sigh* "

"You guys are really lucky," said Ai as he took out his laptop.

"Is this what you mean Yoshiko-san being a devil?" Masato said, Starish member still lying on the cold floor.

"Not really. She has already went easy on you guys." said Ranmaru.

" *sigh* Let's get some rest guys, tomorrow will definitely be a tiring day." said Ittoki while sitting up.

"Yea..."

🎶Meanwhile with Kaho

Kaho turned open the door knob to the other practice room and saw Zack playing the guitar.

"Hey Zack..."

"Kaho? What's wrong? Why the long face...?" Zack put down the guitar and walked towards his girlfriend.

"Do you think... I'm a bad person..." Kaho said in a gloomy mood.

"What?! No! What makes you say that??" Zack was worried as he pulled Kaho to the sofa and hugged her from the back.

"Hm~ It's nothing... Just wondering, that's all. Don't worry~" Kaho said while looking back at Zack, giving a small smile and turned back.

"If you say so..."

Just a few seconds later, Kaho was fast asleep already.

"She must be too tired..." Zack mumbled as he bridal style carried her to her room.

Hope everything will be alright... Zack to himself.