Intoxicated {Merome Smut}

Jerome P.O.V.

        Mitch, the boy I always wanted to please. I wish he would just notice me but I don't think he ever would. Tonight I plan on telling him how much I love him even though I knew if he doesn't accept me our long friendship most likely would end. I saw him walking around the Team Crafted House for his 20th birthday celebration.

Mitch P.O.V.

        "Why is Jerome staring at me?" I questioned myself. My face heated fast from the attention. I could tell I was blushing and I bet I looked like those pink valentine marshmallows. I quickly scooped up the bottle of Moscato from the counter to make it look like I was busy. I drank half the bottle of wine before I felt dizzy. I realized how easily I could get drunk. My brain took over, releasing all the secrets I didn't want anyone else to know. People would dislike me because of who my crush was.

Jerome P.O.V.

        I sat down on a step midway down the staircase sulking because he was surrounded by a sea of people. I know its his birthday and all but I can't help to be jealous at the people he gave attention to. I looked up to see Mitch wobble towards me. "Jerooooome," he slurred his words. His voice was so seductive and intriguing. He was my bottle of alcohol because he could obviously me love drunk. The next words that escaped his drunken mouth shocked me and the many Youtubers who then turn towards Mitch and I.

Mitch P.O.V.

        "Jayrome I want you to punish me because I'm a naughty boy," I pouted and put my arms around his neck, straddling his hips and played with his hair. I didn't even care to notice how many people were staring at us, because all my attention was trying get a good grip on Jerome's attention. He lifted me off his lap and put me next to him. A blank expression painted his face as he stood up and left, but I quickly latched my hand around his wrist and I pulled him towards my face then purred in his ear "Jerome I want to enjoy my birthday with your body inside of me."

Jerome P.O.V.

        I blushed and whispered in his ear"Mitch if you really want it so badly we could take that form enjoyment to your room." His eyes glittered with anticipation and he dragged me towards the bedroom. Before he closed the door he yelled from the top of the stairs "Jerome and I are going to pleasure ourselves with each other's bodies!" I dragged him in the room and locked the door. My heart raced a marathon, this was my wish wasn't it? I kissed him on his plump lips but he had other intentions and started to french kiss. Our tongues stroked, twisted, and curved. His tongue soft and tasted sweet like grapes. The taste so delicious that my body ached for more. He tugged at my shirt wanting me to take it off, so I took both of our shirts off. His hands inched toward my jeans as we passionately kissed each other. I slid off my jeans and unzipped his. I slowly inched down his undergarments revealing his toned body.

Mitch P.O.V.

        I desired to see his unclothed body, so in a fluid motion I slid down the rest of his clothes. His erection was pointing upwards, the blood flushing in his veins. He moved downward so his lips would be on my pulsating erection. His tongue swirled on at the tip before he took it whole. It felt so good I couldn't resist moaning. His hands were on his own erection. The motion of his hands were ocean tides at beach. He asked "Mitch have you ever done it dry," before smirking. He took hold of my legs and wrapped them around my body and penetrated my hole without preparation. I yelped, it hurts so much.

Jerome P.O.V.

        The inside of his body was hot and tight. Tear pricked at his eyes and I licked them away from his cheeks. While thrusting into his body I sucked his sweet spot on his neck. When I was inside my erection twitched and I moved back a little. He moaned in both pleasure and pain then jolted. I knew immediately this was to the spot to hit. I kept nipping his neck while thrusting repeatedly hitting that spot. My stomach was slightly rubbing against his erection. It felt warm, I could feel it pulse against my stomach. "Jerome I'm on the verge of release please do it faster," he moaned. I felt a tingling in my stomach, I was close. I could feel the tip of my erection explode with pleasure as the fluid escaped it. It dripped down my thighs and on Mitch's legs.

Mitch P.O.V. 

        I could feel his warm liquid substance in my tunnel. Then my own released as I climaxed. My body fluids were like a painter's work of art on our stomachs. It decorated our bodies as we laid on each other. This was the best birthday. I blacked out because I was in pain and high off of pleasure. I was hoping I could remember this night as I drifted off to sleep. The last words I heard were from Jerome. His words were "I love you Mitch."

Jerome P.O.V.

        I kissed his forehead when he fell asleep like a sleeping child. I looked around and my god we made a mess. I decided to only clean mess on his stomach with my tongue. His semen tasted sweet and salty, very much like carnival kettle popcorn. I felt tired after intercourse. I intertwined our legs and wrapped my arm around his waist. His head moved in the crook of my neck.