CHAPTER ONE. PART 1

Enders gave me the creeps. the doorman flashes a practiced smile as he let me into the body bank. He wasn't that old, maybe 110, but he still made me shudder. Like most Enders, he sported silver hair, some phony badge of honor of his age. Inside, the ultramodern space with its high ceilings dwarfed me. I walked through the lobby as if gliding through a dream, my feet barely touching the marble floor.

He directed me to the receptionist, who had white hair and  matte red lipstick that reffered to her front teeth when she smiled. They had to be nice to me there, in the body bank. But if they saw me on the street, I'd be invisible. Foget that I had been top of my clas-back when there was school. I was sixteen. A baby to them.

The receptionist's heels clicked and echoed in this stark space as she tool me to a small waiting room, empty except for silver brocade chairs in the corners. They looked like antiques, but the chemical scent in the air belong to new paint and synthetics. The so called nature sounds of forest birds were just as fake. I glanced at my frayed sweats and scuffed shoes. I had brushed them as best as I could, but the stains would not go away. And because I have tramped all the way to Beverly Hills in the morning drizzle, I was also wet as a lost cat. 

My feet hurt. I wanted to collapse into a chair, but I didn't dare leave a damp butt-mark on the brocase, A tall Ender popped into the room, interrupting my little etiquette dilemma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYAA!~ It's been awhile.  and Oh, Thank You for Putting STARTERS in your Reading List Rpink63. (It meant alot to me. ^^)

And Yeah. For those 13-16 Readers that Wanted to Read This. TADA. it's been updated. (SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BY. THE. WAY) And Ermm.. MORE TO COME so YEAH. Pleaase Read My Other Works. or soon to come Works. (After I finished This Two Stories. ((White Angel.~luls. Pleaase Read that to if you like. >w< and STARTERS.) And Yeah. Keep Updated. I'll be making a fan fiction for starters soon. If I finished this story. ^^