eighteen.

All week, Simon had made me listen to the UK artists that were coming to Wireless festival on the weekend. Whenever we were in the car together, he would play Skepta or Dave and he was constantly texting me songs to listen to.

It was the first day of the festival and like we had done the previous weekend, we caught ubers there after meeting at the house.

"Simon, I don't know if it's too much," I said, pointing at the glitter that Freya had applied to my face.

He emerged from his bathroom in a simple white tshirt, making me question whether my outfit was over the top. He shook his head walking towards me, "You look fine babe," he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek and walked to his mirror to look over his own outfit.

He opened his door, holding it out for me, indicating we were leaving. He yelled out for everyone else to be ready and soon all the doors on the same floor were opening as everyone emerged, ready for the festival.

It was mid afternoon when we arrived as apparently all the bigger artists come out later in the day.

The guys didn't seem too into the artists they didn't know but I had had a couple drinks and was dancing with the girls when a random group of guys came over to our circle.

We barely acknowledged them and continued dancing, enjoying the music as the sun started to set. We decided together to take a break and head back to the guys we actually knew.

As Simon saw me walking towards him, he took another sip of whatever alcohol was in his cup. "What's up?", I asked casually as I went to wrap my hands around his waist.

"Oh now you wanna hang out with me," he slurred, clearly the effect of too many drinks in the few hours we had been there.

"What do you mean? I asked you to come dance," I took a step back as I sipped my own drink, only my second of the night.

"I didn't think you'd invite the guys that were staring at your arse all day if I said no," he lifted his drink in the direction of the guys we had left behind when we retired from dancing.

"Invite them? They just joined us, none of us even know them," I laughed at how over dramatic he was being.

"Well by the way you were dancing with them, I'd think you were pretty friendly with them," he shrugged, taking another large gulp of the drink.

"I'm only here because you wanted me to come, and you're getting pissed at me for having a good time?", I angrily whispered to prevent the rest of our friends from hearing the argument.

I looked over to them, noticing how none of the other boyfriends seemed to have a problem. Simon just shook his head and finished off his drink, turning to head back in the direction of where the drinks were being sold.

Not knowing what else to do, I stayed with everyone else as we sung along to what was announced to be the 'last artist of the night'.

As we returned to the house, Tobi helped me take the drunk Simon up the stairs to his room. "Will you be alright?", he asked somewhat concerned as he looked again at the state of Simon.

I nodded, confident Simon wouldn't be a hassle, "I should be fine. Thanks for the help Tobi." He gave a small nod and headed out.

I watched Simon collapse on the bed, letting out a small groan. Before I could even say anything to him, he was curling himself into a more comfortable position.