Chapter 4: Shopping

📱Nash's POV📱

I woke up to Mahogany saying awww, that's cuteeee, well at least Aines is. I woke up and Aines was asleep, cuddling her new stuffed animal(bunny). She woke up because of the noise and said "I have a name for my bunny! Her name is........Bunny!" Everyone laughed, and she giggled too. Mahogany took her upstairs, and got her changed.

🎀Ainsleigh's POV🎀

Aunty Mahogany took me upstairs to get changed. She got my jean shorts, my hello kitty shirt and my pink tennis shoes. She did my hair in two pigtail braids. Aunty carried me downstairs and grabbed my Bunny. I held him and she put me on Nash's lap. He carried me and Bunny to the car. We sat down, and Cam drove us to a shopping mall. Mahogany, Jacob and me were gonna go shopping for clothes. Nash, Cam, Carter and Matt were looking for stuff for my room, and Aaron, Taylor,Jack G. and Jack J. were getting toys. We went into stores like Gap, Gymboree, Children's Place, Crazy 8 and Old Navy. We went to Claire's and got me a wallet, necklaces, bracelets, bows, and we got my ears pierced. I got a couple of pairs of earrings, and we went to an expensive jewelry store. Aunty got me a pair of gold flower earrings. She carried me to the food court, and sat me down on a chair. She said "Everyone else is coming. I'm gonna get you a Happy Meal! Stay here with Uncle Jacob." He told me we could play peek-a-boo. It was fun! Aunty gave me my Happy Meal and I ate it. By that time, everyone else had arrived at the food court. It was kinda empty, so no one was really there. A group of 4 girls came up to the guys and asked for pictures. I kinda just sat there until they were done. 2 of the 4 girls came up to me and asked for a picture. I said ok, and they took it. The blonde one said her name was Jacee, and the brunette girl was Daisy. I followed them on Vine, Instagram and Twitter. I even gave them my number so we could talk. They were really nice. The girls also said they had little sisters my age named Luna, Julia and Belinda. I asked them if I could meet them, they said yes. But I would have to meet them another day. We all said bye, and Cam drove us home. Aunty carried me to the living room and turned on the TV. She changed the channel to Bubble Guppies and gave me some toys to play with. She said the boys were gonna start putting my room together. Aunty went into the kitchen to make dinner, and I played with my new Brat dolls and my Barbie dolls. It was fun! I went into the kitchen and said "Aunty, can I get a puppy?" She said she would discuss it with daddy and told me to go back into the living room. For dinner, Aunty made burritos. They were really good! After dinner, Aunty gave me a bath, and helped me get changed. She clothed me in my pink nightgown, with my bunny slippers. She said goodnight, and turned out the light. Daddy came in, read me a story, then kissed me goodnight.

⛺Ainsleigh's Nightmare⛺

I woke up in my old bedroom. My abusive father came in, with an evil smile on his face. "Wanna play a game?" He said. I shivered in fear. "No daddy, I want mommy." He smirked "Mommy isn't here anymore." I started to cry. "What did you do to her??" "Same thing I'm gonna do to YOU." he started to stab me and kick me. "STOP! STOP IT DADDY!" I screamed. "Im never gonna stop. And I'm not our father."

⛺End of nightmare⛺

When I was 2 years old, my father abused me. He murdered my mother, and tried to murder me as well. He got put in jail, but swore he would get me and kill me. I haven't had nightmares about him in a while, I don't know what triggered them. I don't wanna worry Daddy, so I'm not gonna say anything about them. I fell back asleep, trying to forget about the past, and to look ahead to the future.