Chapter 7: Sleepover/ Invitation

🎀Ainsleigh's POV🎀

I woke up the next morning, and heard people running around. Matt must've woken up. Yay(note the sarcasm). I grabbed my VS sweatpants, Volleyball t-shirt and my tan polka-dot Sanüks. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail and ran downstairs. I grabbed a banana, my book bag, and my lunch box.
I ran to the bus stop, and waited for Lauren, Willow and Joan. We all sat in the very back next to each other. Bryce got on, and sat on the seat in front of us. He was popular at my school, and I wasn't. I mean, we both were related to famous people, so I don't know why I'm not popular too, but whatever. I walked in, and Natalie came up to me. She said "Oh, I LOVE your outfit! Where did you get it, Trash 'R' Us?" And Joan said "Oh, where did you get your tan, and hair from. Faketan.com and hairextensions.com?" She walked away, with an angry look on her face. And I knew, Natalie was gonna give Joan payback. I told Joan, and she said"imma break her like a TWIG!" I laughed soooo hard, I started to roll around on the ground. I ran to Homeroom, and sat in my assigned seat. School began.

•After School•

I hopped on the bus, and sat with my friends. We all got off the bus, and ran inside my house, to my room. Me and my friends ran downstairs, to be greeted by Mahogany. I asked her if she could drive us to the mall, and come shopping with us. She agreed. Mahogany drove us, and we shopped in Forever 21. We walked into Hollister, and looked around. I saw Bryce with his group of friends. I was kinda wearing clothes that made me look, well........slutty. I was wearing a small bustier crop spaghetti strap top, and my really short shorts. I saw this cute floral dress, and decided to get it. I also saw a really cute crop top, so I also bought that. I was at a cash register, and there was a really cute guy. He checked me out, then gave me a slip of paper. It had his number on it. I ripped it up, threw it away, and said "Im 13, you idiot!" And, Bryce saw me. Just freakin' peachy(sarcasm). I walked away, toward my friends. We all laughed, then went to get FroYo with Mahogany. We payed, then went to sit down. Joan ran into someone, and got FroYo all over her. Natalie. She smirked, and walked away with her clique. Mahogany told us it was time to go back home, so we left. We all showered and dressed into PJs. We were all wearing sports bras and booty shorts so we could all go downstairs and watch a movie. We were watching Mean Girls, when Bryce and his friends came in. Great. We were basically half naked around the boys we like. We all started blushing, and ran into my bedroom. We started laughing like crazy, and threw on huge sweaters. I was wearing my PINK sweater, sooo yeahh. We went back downstairs and continued watching the movie. Bryce and his friends randomly began watching with us.

🌹After the Movie🌹
After the movie, Bryce pulled me aside. He seemed really shy, and nervous I guess. He said "Ainsleigh, I've liked you for a really long time. Will you be my date for the Masquerade Ball?" I said yes, then hugged him for a really long time. I ran up to my room, and told all my friends. They were so happy for me! Turns out, all of them got asked by one of Bryce's friends. We all fell asleep one by one.