Chapter 18: Kidnapped

Ainesleigh's POV🎀
I got up and decided to go to Starbucks. I changed and told Dad I was going. I grabbed my penny board and rode it to Starbucks.
When we got there, I ordered a white mocha frappe and a cookie. I ate then walked out of the restaurant. I heard someone call my name, so I walked to were the sound was coming from. As soon as I got close to the spot, I was grabbed and someone pressed a white cloth with a strange smell to my mouth and nose. I passed out because of the smell.
*************************************
I started to wake up and I realized I was tied to a chair. I had my hands and feet bound together and I could barely breathe. The air was musty and vaguely smelled like lemons. Someone was walking into the room and it was........... Natalie and the girl from the ally, Prissy. Apparently, they teamed up against me and want to get rid of me. So, they are going 'slowly starve me until I have the ultimate death'. Their exact words, I'm not joking. So, I was sitting in the chair, then I realized they only took my phone. I still have my lucky pocket knife, a bobby pin and my secret SOS button (I gave the other one to Nash). I got the knife out of my pocket (it kinda just fell out), and cut the ropes. I looked under the door and no one was there, so I picked the lock with my bobby pin. I sneaked out into the hallway and looked for the back door. I grabbed my phone from the dresser next to the room. I also picked that lock (Prissy and Natalie locked it just in case I got untied), and left the house. I ran to the nearest gas station (Prissy and Natalie would never go in one of these) and pressed the button repeatedly. I also texted all the guys and called them as well. They all came and got me with the van and drove to the police station. I told them what happened and the police told me they would notify the girls' parents. They would also be put in a juvenile detention center far, far away from here. I was safe, for now and I'm glad because my life has been filled with twists and turns!!