Chapter 14: 5SOS Concert

Aines' POV🎀
I was the first one to wake up, so I decided to get ready for the concert early. I chose my out the day before (picture above), and I think it's one of my best outfits.
Bryce isn't coming with us, and I'm kinda glad. He's been ignoring me for the past couple of weeks, and it's making me upset. Maybe I'll meet someone there, I don't know. I hope I can get all the guys' numbers, because I have a HUGE crush on all of them, especially Luke. All the girls took forever to wake up, so I made breakfast ahead of time. Mmm, Mickey waffles with whipped cream, blueberries and raspberries on top. You could say I love to cook! I also made a shower schedule so I would know who was going first and second and blah blah blah. I wanted to get there on time and have extra time to spare. I picked out the girls outfits and laid them out for each of them. I woke them all up, and it was a flurry for the next 3 hours. They were filled with me applying makeup and curling and straightening hair. It was crazy hectic.
I finally got all of it done, and it was just about time to go. I grabbed my purse, sunglasses and my iPhone and we were on our way. I asked Mahogany if she would go with us, because she was the only cool, laid-back adult I knew. When we got there, there was a lot of merch on sale, so, of course, we all bought stuff. I bought a t-shirt and their album, because I had looked eveywhere for the album and it was sold out literally everywhere.
After we had made our purchases, we started walking towards backstage. We were in the middle of the line, and I swear I was going to have a panic attack or faint or something. I was first, so I decided to see Calum,then Ashton, then Michael. I decided to see Luke last because I figured I would faint if I met him.
I saw and talked to all of the guys, took pictures, then went on my way. I was walking up to Luke, then this girl cut in front of me. It was Natalie.
I got really mad, but held it all inside. She pretty much poured herself all over him. He had to call security on her.
I hugged him for the picture, and he slipped something in my pocket. I walked away, thanking him. Luke said it was his pleasure.
We went to our front row seats, and I took the thing out of my pocket. It was his number. I guess he thought I was older than 13. I decided I would call him after the concert and tell him my age and stuff.
The concert started soon, and it was amazing. They sang almost all their songs from their albums. I swear they all looked at me and winked at one point during the concert. They ended with "She Looks So Perfect" and I thought it was amazing!
We hopped back in the car and I talked to the other girls about the guys. It turns out that we got all their numbers. Lauren had Ashton's, Willow had Calum's and Joan had Michael's. We decided to call by Luke's number and tell them about our ages when we got to my house.
We ran into my room and called Luke. We got all the guys on the phone and explained. They all sounded pretty disappointed, but we still wanted to best friends. So tomorrow after school we were going to go to their house and do stuff. After we said our goodbyes, we started screaming and freaking out. Us, 4 normal girls, were going to hang out with 5SOS and be BEST FRIENDS with them. With that, we fell asleep.