Chapter 15: Day with 5SOS

🎀Aines' POV🎀
I woke up and remembered we were going to hang out with 5SOS today, and started to freak out. I woke up all the girls and made them get dressed. I decided to wear my bathing suit under my clothes, just in case the guys had a pool.
By 10:00 we were ready to go to their house. I got Hayes to drive us over. It was about 30 minutes away, and it was fun. When we got there, someone had to open the big gate.
Their house was HUGE! It had 3 stories and had a big pool. The guys came running out and gave us a big hug . Me and the girls ran to the pool and jumped in. The guys changed into swim trunks and jumped in as well.
We all swam for 3 hours, then got out of the pool. I took a shower and changed into my clothes(attached above). The guys showed us around their house and we all played a shooting game on their Xbox. I won, which was pretty cool because Michael was an amazing gamer. After that, we decided to go to the mall and shop! We went to a store that had some 5SOS merch and bought some. I got a shirt and all the guys signed it. We also bopped into Forever 21 and almost bought the entire store. Just kidding, but seriously, we bought a lot of clothes we probably didn't need, but whatever! Clothes make me happy! I bought a black velvet skater skirt and a new pair of earrings. I checked out and rounded everyone up. Michael and Luke were looking at the high heels, trying them on (I have no logical idea why), Ashton was spraying all the perfumes on him and Calum was hiding in the store somewhere. The girls and I spilt up and we started to round up the boys. I got Luke and Michael, with the help of Joan. Willow found Calum (apparently he was hiding in the jewelry section, trying to shove earrings in his ears...). And Lauren grabbed Ashton by his ear and literally dragged him back to the group. I'd say that was an eventful shopping trip. The guys drove us back to my house, and we decided to have a giant sleepover! The guys drove back to their place, grabbed clothes, and came back to my house.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I'm continuing the sleepover in the next part✌️ bc I'm swag

Jk

I wanted to bc I would make the chapter soooooooooo frickin long with the sleepover and I didn't want to bore yall to death☺️☺️

Sorry I haven't been updating... I've been really busy and I had writers block before, so don't shoot me, ok? Thanks for the votes and follows and stuff... I really appreciate it!
Bye Lovelies😘💓🔥,
Taylor (Tkathlee)