Chapter 13: no she didn't...

Aines' POV🎀
I returned home the same day the court time ended. I felt so relaxed, so I asked Dad if I could make a video with Bryce. He said yes, so I did. Afterward, I looked on Twitter. There was a hashtag, #KillYourselfAinesleigh, and it was trending as well as #WeLoveYouAinesleigh. I burst out into tears and slammed my bedroom door shut. I cried for a few hours, only stopping to breathe. I looked to see who started the hashtag, and, no surprise, it was Natalie. The last time I had heard from her was at Starbucks, but that was a long time ago. I wonder why she hates me so much. I sent out a new tweet, and it said: Why do so many people hate me? I did nothing to you, and I would never be hateful towards anyone. I'm just thankful that I'm not still in that orphanage. Please just stop hating on me and what I do. This makes me happy. So if you don't like me, don't watch my videos or follow me. And to all my fans, thanks for being there when I haven't been active My life has been kind of crazy, and I haven't been online as much as I was before. Thanks for being there for me😘 kisses for all my fans.
I was pretty content with what I had wrote, so I posted it. Everyone took it pretty well, and I got less hate. All the guys saw it, and gave me hugs. To cheer me up, they decided to buy me 5 Seconds of Summer VIP tickets, because one of their tour venues was only 30 minutes away. I was allowed to bring 3 people, so I chose Lauren, Joan, and Willow to come with me. We all pretty much WORSHIPPED them, so it was fitting that I would invite them. Their concert was tomorrow at 7:00 to 9:00, so me and my girls decided to go shopping for our outfits.
We shopped for 3 hours, scrounging and searching for the perfect outfits. We finally found them, and afterward, I wanted to have a sleepover with them at my house.
I got my iPad Air and pulled up Video Star. We did music videos with the following songs: Wildlife, Paradise, Something Big and Life of the Party. I posted all of them on my YouTube account and everyone loved them. People were trending the hashtag #AinesleighVideoStar like crazy. We had a Pretty Little Liars marathon, then watch a couple movies. I wanted to have a "spa night", so we did. I swung by Ulta and bought facials, cucumbers, and a bunch of other stuff. We had our spa night, then everyone started falling asleep. I got my phone and scrolled throught all my social media sites. I fell asleep a little while after, excited for the concert.