Chapter 10: The Ball

🎀Ainesleigh's POV🎀

The ball is today, and I'm a nervous wreck. I hope that I look good and that Bryce likes me.

The girls woke up around 9:00 and the dance started at 8:00 and ended at 10:00.

Lauren was going to do my makeup and hair, and I was going to do hers. Willow and Joan are going to do each others.

When Lauren was done, I looked amazing. My hair was cascading down my back in curls, and my makeup was perfect.

When I finished with Lauren, she looked beautiful. Her hair was curled and pinned to the side of her face. Her makeup was also really good too.

I got dressed, and all the girls said I looked amazing. Lauren was wearing a sheer, coral gown, with white high heels. Joan was wearing a dark green dress with black flats. Finally, Willow was wearing a red dress with black sparkly heels.

Finally, it was time to leave, and all of us walked downstairs together. All of us walked up to our dates, and hugged and/or kissed their cheek. I decided to kiss Bryce's cheek, and blushed a little after doing it. Nash took pictures of all of us and posted it on social media.

Nash rented a limo for us, and we rode it to the dance. It was sooo fun! There was apple cider and fancy glasses & really good snacks in there!

When we got there, it was so loud, you could hear it from outside. We walked in, and spotlights followed every student down the stairs. Everyone kept staring at us, and I started to feel uncomfortable. Natalie's minions kept looking at us and whispering, laughing. I soon forgot about the notes, and started to dance with Bryce.

〰2 hours later〰

It was time to announce the ball king and queen. The student gov. said "The ball king is......... Bryce Espinosa!" He went onstage and put his crown on. "The ball queen is........ Ainesleigh Grier!" As I walked up the stage, the minions poured green goo all over me. Everyone laughed, and I started to cry. I ran out of the room, and sat on the sidewalk outside. All my friends came outside to comfort me. Bryce also came outside to comfort me as well.

After that crazy fiasco, we all went back to my house, and watched a movie. Everything turned out good, for now at least.