Chapter 3: Your New Home

🎀Ainsleigh's POV🎀

It took a long time to get to my new home. When we got out of the car, my eyes got wide. The house was huge! Nash carried me inside and sat me down on a comfy couch. He sat next to me and ruffled my hair. I started to giggle really loud. All the guys awwwed and laughed. We watched Holly Hobby until 3 people came in. 1 girl named Aunt Mahogany, Uncle Shawn and Uncle Jacob. I ran to them and hugged them. I was started to become less shy. Uncle Shawn sat me down and explained that him and everyone there was Vine famous, that they would leave for Magcon a couple times. I asked "Can I come wif you?" They said, of course. I went with Shawn to his music room and he played his guitar. He was playing "Say Something". That's my favorite song, so I started to harmonize with him. He started up his camera and recorded us singing and posted it on YouTube. Nash came up and vined us singing. On YouTube, it had 2 million hits, and on vine it was revined 1 million times! All the comments were really nice, too! Matt came back with a box in his hand. It was a pink iPhone! I said thank you, and the guys made me a Twitter, Vine and an Instgram. I thanked them, and Shawn carried me downstairs. He sat me on a stool and started to make dinner. He made spaghetti. It was really good! After dinner, Nash and Mahogany gave me a bath. She chose my soft pink shorts and my green t-shirt. Tomorrow we were going shopping for stuff for my room, toys, clothes and I was getting my ears pierced! I fell asleep next to Nash, happy.

📱Nash's POV📱

Ainsleigh was so cute when she was asleep. She was such an innocent little girl, how can anyone treat her like s&@$? I'm so glad she's my daughter. I just wish she had a mother. I'll love her with all my heart.