Chapter 11

I pile all my clothes into my suitcase without caring whether they're wrinkled or not. Today is the day. I drag my suitcase out of the bedroom. I make sure I have everything before I leave. Harry texted me last night--finally--with his address and saying to arrive at his apartment around noon. It's 11:30, and since I have no idea how to get there, I'll need extra time. I exit the hotel room and make my way downstairs to check out.

--

"Did you enjoy your stay?" Elle asks me when I hand her my room key.

"For the most part. It was a very nice room." I smile.

"I'm glad. Next time you find yourself in London, stop by and say hello, or stay here again." She smiles.

"Will do. Goodbye!" I roll my suitcase behind me and head outside. The sidewalks are crowded, so I have to maneuver around through the people. I come across a whole area of apartment buildings and look at the addresses. None of them match the one Harry gave me, so I continue. I pass by Sally's and contemplate whether or not to stop in and say hello to Holly, but I decide against it. I keep going. I reach a building that looks very modern. I check the address, and it's Harry's. I should've known that he would live in such a fancy place. I enter the building feeling totally lost. There's a security guard at the front desk, and since I have no idea what to do, I walk up to him.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Hm?" the guard says, not taking his eyes off his newspaper.

"Where is room 113?"

"Who are you here to see?"

"Harry Styles." The guard peels his eyes from the newspaper and looks me up and down a few times.

"Sorry, but we don't let fans to his room. Have a nice day." He goes back to reading his article.

"But he told me to come. I'm his friend." It sounds strange to say that.

"We don't like liars. Have a nice day, ma'am."

"I'm not lying. He texted me and told me to come here. I am his friend."

"Show me the texts." You have got to be kidding me.

"Can't I just read you the number I have for him?"

"Fine." The guard sets his paper down and types away at his computer. I say the number and he looks very surprised.

"I am so sorry, ma'am," he says. "His room is right down this hallway."

"Thank you." I walk down the hall, looking at all the room numbers. I reach the end and knock on the door to his apartment. I wait a few seconds. There's no answer so I knock again. Still no answer. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time. It's a little after noon, so Harry should be here. Maybe I'm not knocking hard enough. I bang my fist against the door again. C'mon, Harry. I just want it see you already.

"Sorry about that," Harry says, opening the door. "I was just...doing some things. Come in." I enter his apartment and boy, it is way more than just an apartment. It's huge.

"Your place is very nice," I say, taking everything in.

"Thanks. Let me show you to your room."

"Okay." I smile and follow Harry down the hall.

"So this is your room." I step inside and it's marvelous. The walls are painted a subtle shade of lavender, which is absolutely gorgeous.

"This is my favorite color," I say. I leave my suitcase on the floor and explore the room. Did he do this all for me?